Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
TCArknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 918

Old February 12th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salcor View Post
TCArKnight,

I sent you my latest Rifts data file.that includes the let line Walker, mind melter, and shifter. I also put in a number of the megapowers. However, I got some weird spam reply about purchasing iPhone cases. Figured I would let you know.

Salcor
I'm trying to clear that spam bit still, not a lot of luck so far since I use a webmail.

Incorporated to Github:
Quote:
2/12/18
New:
Framework: Ley-Line Walker
Framework: Mind Melter
Framework: Shifter

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #271 Reply With Quote
maelflux
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 4

Old February 13th, 2018, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
Do you have the Sci-Fi Companion installed? You will need to have purchased that to use Savage Rifts.
Thanks, though I managed to figure it out while I was waiting to get my Post approved.

Been looking through it now - it looks awesome!
maelflux is offline   #272 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 67

Old February 13th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Now I am having an error where the "free" Breed Advantage box on the Racial tab is detecting some of the Advance-purchased Breed Advantage Edges and is saying the Breed Advantage resource is overspent.

Currently playing: Pathfinder Eberron, Pathfinder Homebrew, Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous AP, Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords AP
Zaknaefin is offline   #273 Reply With Quote
TCArknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 918

Old February 13th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Hmmmmmm..... I'll check into it, thanks.

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #274 Reply With Quote
salcor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 140

Old February 14th, 2018, 03:16 AM
So other than cleaning some of the issues up, the major things we have to finish are the dragon and the mystic. Those are both kind of complicated. The dragon I was toying around with it using the base character in the humanoid form, and then having the dragon form be something that is selectable like powered armor. But that was when we were having issues with the stats after adding the powered armor.

Of course the mystic and the dragon both have the issue of dual arcane backgrounds. Is there a way to add a tag to the mystic arcane background so it counts as both a miracle background and a psionic background? It there any other work arounds.you can think of?

Other than those two issues, what heavy lifts is there left to do. We need to code how the characters with Master of magic and master psionics get both normal and mega powers when they choose a power.

Other than that I think I am going to start on making a separate data file for some of the fan made stuff.

Salcor
salcor is offline   #275 Reply With Quote
bsmayhew
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11

Old February 19th, 2018, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salcor View Post
So other than cleaning some of the issues up, the major things we have to finish are the dragon and the mystic. Those are both kind of complicated. The dragon I was toying around with it using the base character in the humanoid form, and then having the dragon form be something that is selectable like powered armor. But that was when we were having issues with the stats after adding the powered armor.

Of course the mystic and the dragon both have the issue of dual arcane backgrounds. Is there a way to add a tag to the mystic arcane background so it counts as both a miracle background and a psionic background? It there any other work arounds.you can think of?

Other than those two issues, what heavy lifts is there left to do. We need to code how the characters with Master of magic and master psionics get both normal and mega powers when they choose a power.

Other than that I think I am going to start on making a separate data file for some of the fan made stuff.

Salcor
I think Techno-Wizard still needs to be done as well.
bsmayhew is offline   #276 Reply With Quote
salcor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 140

Old February 19th, 2018, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmayhew View Post
I think Techno-Wizard still needs to be done as well.
Oops, sorry about that. I can't believe I overlooked the Techno-wizard. Thanks.

Salcor
salcor is offline   #277 Reply With Quote
salcor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 140

Old February 20th, 2018, 07:57 PM
So I just completed the Techno-wizard, and I am working on the megapowers. I was wondering if anyone has an idea how to make the system of Modifying the tw equipment? Is there a campaign setting that allows for gear customization that I can look at.

Salcor
salcor is offline   #278 Reply With Quote
bsmayhew
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salcor View Post
So I just completed the Techno-wizard, and I am working on the megapowers. I was wondering if anyone has an idea how to make the system of Modifying the tw equipment? Is there a campaign setting that allows for gear customization that I can look at.

Salcor
I think the Pathfinder system has custom weapons and magic items in HL. Is that what you were looking for?
bsmayhew is offline   #279 Reply With Quote
zarlor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Metairie, LA, USA
Posts: 1,714

Old February 21st, 2018, 04:21 AM
The Fantasy Companion has gear customization for making Magic Items, if that's the kind of thing you mean.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first)
zarlor is offline   #280 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.