Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
TheProgramer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 13

Old January 29th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Hero Lab for Mac and Hero Lab Online have dice icons next to things that can be rolled (such as attacks and skill checks) that will automatically roll the appropriate numbers.

Can we get this feature for the windows version?
TheProgramer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
EightBitz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,332

Old January 30th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProgramer View Post
Hero Lab for Mac and Hero Lab Online have dice icons next to things that can be rolled (such as attacks and skill checks) that will automatically roll the appropriate numbers.

Can we get this feature for the windows version?
+1 for this
EightBitz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Rone
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 140

Old February 1st, 2018, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProgramer View Post
Hero Lab for Mac and Hero Lab Online have dice icons next to things that can be rolled (such as attacks and skill checks) that will automatically roll the appropriate numbers.

Can we get this feature for the windows version?
I passed your suggestion on to the appropriate team. Thanks!
Rone is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TheProgramer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 13

Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
I passed your suggestion on to the appropriate team. Thanks!
Wow that would be truly amazing! Thank you.
TheProgramer is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Techgnosis
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 35

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
I passed your suggestion on to the appropriate team. Thanks!
Better yet, how about a "Play" mode, like they have on the iPad. This way you could have your dice roller PLUS the sane display (I really dislike the Statblock display on the PC, the Character Sheet style display in Play mode on iPad is WAY better as thats what I am sure most of us learned on), but on your laptop, many of which have touch screens now anyways so,...
Techgnosis is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Rone
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 140

Old February 9th, 2018, 06:12 AM
So noted, Techgnosis!
Rone is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
KeithBulter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1

Old September 15th, 2018, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techgnosis View Post
Better yet, how about a "Play" mode, like they have on the iPad. This way you could have your dice roller PLUS the sane display (I really dislike the Statblock display on the PC, the Character Sheet style display in Play mode on iPad is WAY better as thats what I am sure most of us learned on), but on your laptop, many of which have touch screens now anyways so,...
I know the request has been already noted, but I would like to second the suggestion for Play Mode. ASAP, please.
KeithBulter is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Krothos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 276

Old September 17th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Blasphemy! The act of rolling physical dice should never be substituted or replaced!

May all the gods of Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder smite you where you game!



That being said, having a dice roller in HL would be cool.
Krothos is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
charlieluce
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 888

Old September 17th, 2018, 07:09 PM
When I GM I use the die roller in MapTool. It tends to roll low, which my players consider a feature.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Playtest (Doomsday Dawn)
On Hiatus: Pathfinder (Iron Gods AP)
Currently Playing: Mutants & Masterminds 3E, D&D 4e
Former Games: Savage Worlds, M&M 2E
charlieluce is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Aaron
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,628

Old September 26th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieluce View Post
When I GM I use the die roller in MapTool. It tends to roll low, which my players consider a feature.
I use the roller native in HL, myself. It's not specifically loaded with your bonuses like in HLO or the Ipad App, but it works well enough for my purposes.
Aaron is offline   #10 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.