Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Foolkiller

Old September 1st, 2009, 10:42 PM
Hello, I've recently got HL and have been using it to put in my groups characters. I've noticed a few things I didn't notice before for some of the characters, so I am quite happy with it. It is helping me correct people's characters and save them a few points here and there.

But I noticed that the cost of Tremorsense is showing up at 2 instead of 3. Accurate Touch 2pts + Ranged Touch 1pt.

As well one of the characters uses a Blowgun, I didn't see that in there on the already created list.

Other then that I haven't encountered a couple of requests:
Is it possible to include multiple pictures on the PDF print outs? My group likes having their in and out of costume looks, or profiles and full bodies.

Can the attack area of the powers include the area of affect, as well as the Reflex saving throw to avoid the General Area attacks? I find for some of newer players find it easier if everything is in one place instead of flipping back and forth.

Thanks for the great program!
Foolkiller is offline   #21 Reply With Quote