Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Farling

Old June 14th, 2015, 02:44 AM
This is cross-posted from the RW groups, since it is perhaps more of a HL problem.

If I want "Wound Threshold" to be used for my campaign, and I have am using one of the "encounter libraries". I would have to enable the "wound threshold" for each individual character after I have selected a particular encounter from the library.

It would be nice to be able to set the default set of optional rules to be used for the "encounter library" entries.
Farling is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
JustinThomason

Old June 14th, 2015, 07:43 AM
I have had this frustration as well. It would be great to be able to apply Configure Hero changes to all entries in a Portfolio file at once rather than having to apply to each hero separately.
JustinThomason is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Starwind1985

Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:41 AM
Adding my voice to this request as well. I too am using the "wound threshold" rule for my current campaign, and really would like to be able to click a couple of things instead of (potentially) hundreds.
Starwind1985 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
JustinThomason

Old July 2nd, 2015, 07:56 AM
I have also had this frustration. I would love to be able to apply rules changes to entire portfolio files instead of the individual heroes in each one.
JustinThomason is offline   #4 Reply With Quote