Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
daudvyd

Old October 15th, 2018, 04:29 AM
I'm having some difficulty customizing Realm Works. I'd like to create a subsection called "Participant Profiles" in the Scene category. It would start with a single profile, but I would manually add a profile for each additional participant. A profile starts with three text fields:

Participant John Walker [links to the individual]
Initial State: John begins the scene on the floor desperately looking for his contact lens.
Goal: John wants to find his contact lens.

The profile then has one or more "condition blocks" with three text fields each:

Condition: Someone decides to help John look for his contact lens
Response: John becomes less desperate and thanks them repeatedly.
Dialogue: This is the 3rd time this month! Do you believe it? Thank you so much for help. If we find it--I'll buy you a beer.

Condition: Someone steps on John's contact lens
Response: John becomes furious and violent
Dialogue: You moron! Why can't you be more careful? You are either going to buy me a new contact lens or get a free knuckle sandwich in the face!

Can someone explain to me how to do this? I've opened the "manage categories" section and created a new category "Participant Profile". However, should I be editing the Scene Category instead? How can I make it so that the "condition blocks" are added as a single unit? Whenever I try to add below or add above, Realm Works always says add "custom" and never lets me add a ready-made category with all its fields.

Last edited by daudvyd; October 15th, 2018 at 04:52 AM.
daudvyd is offline   #1 Reply With Quote