Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Bekhesh

Old September 19th, 2020, 07:19 PM
My character's familiar was killed but I can not figure out how to remove it from his portfolio in hero lab. Thanks in advance.
Bekhesh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
chriselman
Banned

Old September 21st, 2020, 04:59 AM
I'm just trying to ignore them since I don't know how to do it as well...
chriselman is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 21st, 2020, 10:29 AM
Hello,

I think that this is going to depend on how the Class, Class Features, Spells, and generally how the Familar was granted to the PC in the first place. For a Wizard who has added the Find Familar Spell or the related Adjustment it should be as simple as clicking the X button to delete the Familiar but there are also a number of other ways these things could be added that I'm afraid I'm not intimately familiar (heh) with at this point.

If anyone would be so kind as to write a bug report to us via <support@wolflair.com> and attach a copy of the Portfolio file you're working with I would gladly see what we might to do help put your Familiars to rest, so to speak.

Thanks!
Ryan F is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Bekhesh

Old September 23rd, 2020, 02:26 PM
Never mind, I figured out what I did wrong. I added the familiar using a scroll of find familiar several years ago before I really knew the program, so I added the familiar under the hirelings tab. I found it and deleted it, since my poor spider was killed a few sessions ago. Can we all please have a moment of silence for Boris? He was a good spider... just the right number of legs, shiny fangs, ate all the mosquitoes for miles.
Bekhesh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 24th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Rest in peace, Boris.

Ryan F is offline   #5 Reply With Quote