Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Darwulf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 8

Old October 31st, 2019, 07:39 PM
Hello All,

Has anyone created the Shapeshifter Druid from the PHB2 ALT Druid class? I have tried but I can't wrap my head around a lot of these things. Especially around the WS replacement. Thanks for any help.
Darwulf is offline   #931 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,888

Old November 5th, 2019, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwulf View Post
Hello All,

Has anyone created the Shapeshifter Druid from the PHB2 ALT Druid class? I have tried but I can't wrap my head around a lot of these things. Especially around the WS replacement. Thanks for any help.
Not that I know of, but if you want to post what you've done so far I can take a look at it.
Sendric is offline   #932 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,888

Old January 22nd, 2020, 06:09 AM
Release 1.26 - January 22nd, 2020

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.0 - Book of Vile Darkness: Updated class descriptions. Cleaned up Bolstered Soul scripting. (Sendric)
  • 3.0 - Oriental Adventures: Weapon Master now fully implemented. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: All soulmelds now contain the tag "User.Soulmeld" which is used to populate how much essence each one can take. This change provides better support for the feat Shape Soulmeld. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual: Updated Demon, Bebelith for use with stock portfolios. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Practical Metamagic now allows user to select affected feats. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.0 - Book of Vile Darkness: Soul Eater now has all pre-reqs. Bolstered Soul now adds enhancement bonus to skills as well as ability scores. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Natural Bond optional rule now works correctly. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Spellcraft now class skill for Fatespinner (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Champion: Pool of Healing class variant now properly removes 4th level spell slot and appears in In-Play tab. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Eye of Gruumsh PrC now correctly forbids True Neutral alignment. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Eye of Gruumsh PrC pre-reqs for Orc Double-Axe now tests correctly. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Divine Might now requires Power Attack. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Draconic Heritage now properly applies Dragonblood subtype. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Horror: Master of Knowledge now properly applies bonus to all knowledge skills. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Horror: Dread Witch now receives correct amount of skill points per level. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: Souldmelds chosen by Shape Soulmeld can now be enhanced with essentia if the character has an essentia pool. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual: Orcs are now properly granted 60' Darkvision. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual: All Elf subraces now gain Immunity to Sleep (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Practical Metamagic now has all pre-reqs. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Wild: Arcane Hierophant now provides Wild Shape if you take this class prior to gaining 5th level Druid. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Wild: Arcane Hierophant now properly applies Familiar Intelligence to Familiar Companion. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbok 2: Duskblade now increases known spells when caster level is increase by PrC. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Dragon Magazine: Hinder no longer pops an error if character doesn't have Skirmish. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Dragon Magazine: Theurgic Specialist no longer pops an invalid expression error. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.0 - Fiend Folio: Ghostly Visage added. (Bloodwolf)
  • 3.5 - Complete Champion: Domain Focus (Provos)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Added Seeker of the Misty Isle PrC. (Dark_Soul)
  • 3.5 - Dungeonscape: Added Trapkiller, Lore Song, and Mimicking Song Variant classes. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Expanded Psionics Handbook: Additional content and code cleanup. (Illyahr)
  • 3.5 - Sandstorm: Sand Shaper PrC added. (Sendric)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Various bug fixes, code cleanup and meshing with Races of Eberron (Illyahr & Sendric)

New Files Added
  • 3.5 - Book of Erotic Fantasy: All content included. (Illyahr)
  • Dark Sun - Age of Worms: Includes deities. (Provos)
  • Dark Sun - Athas.org: Includes some races, skills, and languages. (Provos)
  • Eberron - Races of Eberron: All content included. (Illyahr)
Sendric is offline   #933 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 16

Old January 23rd, 2020, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else had this issue but after this update I couldn't access any of the books until I removed the Files I created of home-brewed magic items / races. Any suggestions so I can add them back?
Spyderbane is offline   #934 Reply With Quote
Illyahr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 293

Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderbane View Post
I'm not sure if anyone else had this issue but after this update I couldn't access any of the books until I removed the Files I created of home-brewed magic items / races. Any suggestions so I can add them back?
Did you copy any of the stuff that was adjusted for your homebrew? Something you made might be trying to reference something that was changed. There was quite a bit of recoding going on, at least on my end
Illyahr is offline   #935 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,888

Old January 24th, 2020, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Did you copy any of the stuff that was adjusted for your homebrew? Something you made might be trying to reference something that was changed. There was quite a bit of recoding going on, at least on my end
There are probably some thigids that are the same. If you add your homebrew file(s) back in and try to compile, it should give you a list of them. Then you can go through and either change the thingids or remove them if you determine you don't need them anymore.
Sendric is offline   #936 Reply With Quote
Spyderbane
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 16

Old January 24th, 2020, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
There are probably some thigids that are the same. If you add your homebrew file(s) back in and try to compile, it should give you a list of them. Then you can go through and either change the thingids or remove them if you determine you don't need them anymore.
I'\\Thanks for the info. I found the issue. I made a wonderous item (Crown of the white raven(kind of it more of the feat attached to the item)). I made the item just pull the martial study feat when purchased. The problem I had was it would not pull over unless I changed the "Max Limit" from 3 to 0 on the feat. So obviously when the new update was done it was reset.

BTW, any suggestions how to do What I am looking to do with attaching that feat to a wondrous item correctly and to remove the feat when it is not equipped?
Spyderbane is offline   #937 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,888

Old January 24th, 2020, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderbane View Post
I'\\Thanks for the info. I found the issue. I made a wonderous item (Crown of the white raven(kind of it more of the feat attached to the item)). I made the item just pull the martial study feat when purchased. The problem I had was it would not pull over unless I changed the "Max Limit" from 3 to 0 on the feat. So obviously when the new update was done it was reset.

BTW, any suggestions how to do What I am looking to do with attaching that feat to a wondrous item correctly and to remove the feat when it is not equipped?
Conditional bootstrap using the item's gIsEquip field.
Sendric is offline   #938 Reply With Quote
Elltear
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 57

Old March 11th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Do you plan to add the Prestige class of Initiates of the Draconic Mysteries from the Draconomicon because right now all that is there is the Platinum Knight.
Elltear is offline   #939 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 143

Old March 27th, 2020, 03:17 PM
On my laptop that just got done roasting it's hard drive I had a character who's race was catfolk w/claws. But on my other laptop I can't find that race. I've compared the update lists of both and I have the same things loaded in both but it simply isn't there. Even when I go to the editor I can't find it.

Not sure where it is. Help?
Bloodwolf is offline   #940 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.