Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lowew79

Old September 11th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Hello!

Im not sure if it something I am doing wrong or if the system is wonky. I am trying to do the customized race thing. I keep trying to add the trait "blindsense" which cannot be applied to any race unless it has at least 20 race points (so basically advanced or monstrous, not standard) Ths issue I'm having is, even if I pick the correct race type (monstrous who has unlimited race points, or Advanced with a 20 point limit) I still get the validation error that says I cannot select that trait because I didn't choose a race type with at least 20 points, this is my first go at using the race builder so maybe I did something wrong, but it sure seems like a bug. I didnt want to report it as such until I was sure it wasn't just user error. Can someone verify this for me? thanks!
lowew79 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
lowew79

Old February 25th, 2013, 12:37 PM
bump this is still happening for me
lowew79 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 25th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Seems to be working as intended, Blindsense is a Monstrous Power Level trait (which requires higher than 20 points, as shown in the table on pg 214), and I see it as available when you pick the Custom Race-Monstrous race.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote