Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old December 18th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacho73 View Post
Do I make a new Data file or do I open a file? how do I find the file I want if I want a different one from Assamar?
Well, I wouldn't use one of the files from the community set. If you do, you'll lose any changes you make with the next release. You could use any .user file you have already made (if any) or make a new one.

Since its an adjustment, it doesn't matter if you want to use it on the Aasimar or something else. It will work with any race. Where did you put your eval script?
Sendric is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Pacho73

Old December 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
See that is what I don't know what to do I don't know where to put the Eval script. I guess I haven't been putting it anywhere yet. LOL I can try to put it somewhere but where do you think is the best place to put it? and what do you mean put it somewhere. Man I am getting a headache trying to figure this out. LOL
Pacho73 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 18th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Ok. You had said you put it in an eval script, so I assumed you had done that part already.

Here's the steps you need:

1) Open the editor (Tools -> Launch Editor)
2) Create a new file (File -> New Data File)
3) In the Adjustment tab (which is selected by default when you create a new file), click "New (Blank)". Give your adjustment a name (such as Level Adjustment), and a unique id (such as pLevAdj).
4) Click on "Eval Script". Paste in the script above. Set Phase to Post-Levels and Priority to 10000. Click OK.
5) Save the file (File -> Save Data File As), and give it a name.
6) Click Test Now!
7) Go back to portfolio, and look for your new adjustment in the Adjust tab. Select it, and change the incrementor to adjust your LA as desired (it can go negative).

NOTE: As I said before, I haven't tested this, and I'm guessing on the timing. That said, I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work.
Sendric is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Pacho73

Old December 18th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Thank you so much. That worked. Thankyou Thankyou THANK you
Pacho73 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 19th, 2013, 04:34 AM
You're welcome * 4.
Sendric is offline   #15 Reply With Quote