Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ruhar

Old February 1st, 2014, 11:21 PM
When I heard that Realm Works was going to have a calendar in my excitement I envisioned something like what's on iPad; a month grid layout, a week layout, and a day layout. Within the layouts I would see the title of an event that I could click on to expand to a full description. When an event is created not only could a time be included but it could be repeatable, which would be helpful in tracking moon phases for tides and lycanthropy. I don't know if the creators had the same vision and are still working on it or if my mind envisioned something different than what the creators are doing, I just know that the Timeline does not do it for me and I can't even create a repeating event which was suppose to be feature. Could one of the RW gods tweak my vision?

Thanks.
Michelle
ruhar is offline   #1
mezme

Old March 6th, 2014, 02:43 AM
I am no RW god, but I know that the calendar functionalities are not finished. For example, I think that custom calendar where planed. Something like a 10 month of 45 days if it is what your world got. Custom days and monts names could be part of that. I would not be surprised to get repeating holidays in such a custom calendar.

Not sure if repeating events other than that or other such features are planed do.

For now, I use google calendar for that. I GM on Golarion, (pathfinder world) it has a calendar quite close to the RW. I just made repeating events for the days, monts names and holydays.
mezme is offline   #2
Chemlak

Old March 6th, 2014, 04:35 AM
Check out this thread for lots of details on the calendar.

The short answer is "yes".
Chemlak is offline   #3