Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Aaron

Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Book: Ultimate Combat
Class: Alchemist
Class Ability: Bombs

The bombs for a Alchemist are show nothing for the Critical info. It should by default be 20/x2 actually. Nothing under Splash Weapons prevents a Critical hit and the Bomb ability says "On a direct hit, an alchemist’s bomb inflicts 1d6 points of fire damage + additional damage equal to the alchemist’s Intelligence modifier. The damage of an alchemist’s bomb increases by 1d6 points at every odd-numbered alchemist level (this bonus damage is not multiplied on a critical hit or by using feats such as Vital Strike)."

So the class ability calls out that the extra d6's don't crit but the base 1d6+Int does crit.

Thanks
I added wCritMin.20 and wCritMult.2 tags to any bombs which deal damage.

Last edited by Aaron; October 2nd, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
Aaron is offline   #401
Dwayne

Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
There is no choice of abilities at 3rd and 15th level for a crossblooded sorcerer for the primal (air) bloodline.
I hope you don't forget this one since you are fixing so many.
Dwayne is offline   #402
Aaron

Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsprague View Post
Before the latest update, the Headband of Vast Intelligence properly showed the skill ranks for the chosen ability. Since the update, they no longer show. I have the skill chosen for the headband, I've added the skill to my list of skills (Knowledge: Dungeoneering), but it doesn't show 5 ranks (my character level)anymore.
Fixed in a previous release.

Quote:
I also am an Alchemist and I believe that before the update, the +5 bonus to Craft(Alchemy) was added in, but after the fix it is not. Bug?
It wasn't a bug when you reported it, since the ability only adds to Craft Alchemy checks to make items, not all checks. However, now we have the situational macro, so I added a situational modifier to the skill, so thanks for that.

Quote:
Is there a problem with skill bonuses from items and class abilities? Is this a simple fix?
Simple enough. Not bigger than a breadbox though.
Aaron is offline   #403
Aaron

Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
I hope you don't forget this one since you are fixing so many.
I'm working my way up, if it's in this thread I'll take a look at it, Dwayne.
Aaron is offline   #404
Aaron

Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkycatcher View Post
I am unable to select the feat Tail Terror from the Advanced Race guide even though I just activated the license, it's not even an option
Can't reproduce this, sorry. Seems to be showing up just fine when the source is enabled.
Aaron is offline   #405
Aaron

Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
It is still showing the Melee attack Bonus for Bombs.
It's still in the Big Bug List in the Sky. I'll address it after I clear the new ones.
Aaron is offline   #406
Dragnmoon

Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Do you mean a Roc, as in a gigantic bird that swoops down and carries away elephants? I don't think that is an animal companion that Paizo has published. Perhaps you found it in a 3rd party source? Is that what you mean by "not that it existed before"?
I am assuming I am misreading this, since it is an easy one to look up...

Pg 236 of the Bestiary lists the stats for a Roc animal companion. It has been an AC for Druids since Day 1.

That Said Roc AC look fine in HeroLabs
Dragnmoon is offline   #407
Dragnmoon

Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
It's still in the Big Bug List in the Sky. I'll address it after I clear the new ones.

Argh... This one has been bugging me a long time.
Dragnmoon is offline   #408
lowew79

Old October 3rd, 2012, 12:50 AM
Hi!

Firstly I'm not technically minded at all so forgive me if I am speaking vaguely. I rolled a drow sorcerer earlier and I noticed a few oddities. Im not sure if they are bugs, or just rules I don't know about lol. Here is the list..

1. She had blindsense as a natural ability with range 0 in the background tab (she has the draconic bloodline so she will get that ability later at a 60 foot range, but she is not that level yet)

2. The other issue involves spell resistance. My understanding is that drow get a natural spell resistance equal to 6+spell level. This ability was not listed in the background section with the other racial stuff however it did appear on the special tab. This may be right and it doesn't truly matter as the net effect is correct on the abilities tab and on the printed character sheet.

I just thought I would bring it up, certainly not a game breaker at ll, thanks for all the hard work!
lowew79 is offline   #409
kinevon

Old October 3rd, 2012, 02:40 AM
Well, not sure if it is something I have set wrong, but the Gunslinger class is not even showing up grayed out as an option, even for my 4th level Gunslinger character or in a new portfolio.

HL v4.0c
PF 7.1

Ninja and Samurai are showing up, though.
kinevon is offline   #410
Closed Thread