Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Genesis200T

Old May 9th, 2010, 08:19 PM
This is only for the Orks.

Nobz mobs only shows the cost of them. all the stats are not listed and you can not change the number of them.

Warbuggies are the same as the nobz. the same problems.

i downloaded the patches that are out but they have not fixed the problems.

If you need anymore info or a screen shot i will help out as much as i can, thanks
Genesis200T is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 10th, 2010, 05:57 AM
To make sure that your problems are not already fixed and/or posted, please go to our website where you are able to look at the bug tracker: www.ab40k.org

Thanks!

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Genesis200T

Old May 11th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrebyrd View Post
To make sure that your problems are not already fixed and/or posted, please go to our website where you are able to look at the bug tracker: www.ab40k.org

Thanks!
I said I downloaded all the patches. The problems are not fix and that is why I made a thread about it. If you get a update or a new patch out please let me know and i will see if they work. Thanks
Genesis200T is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old May 12th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Have you tried adding nobs to the nobs mob or warbuggies to the warbuggy mob? Works for me.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd

Old May 12th, 2010, 07:53 AM
After looking at your problem to hopefully find the issue, I think you aren't understanding the container style unit method used for the Nob Mob and the warbuggies.

When you first select the squad you start without any Nobs chosen . You then need to tick the nob star button under the add units header on the right. This will add a nob. A that point you will need to select the line of the nob you have added. Then decide what load out of weapons you will be using for that nob, if you would like more than one of that exact load out then you can use the + button to multiply that single model to however many you want. If you would like different wargear then you will need to go back to the top line(aka the squad line) and add a nob just like before. Also on the squad line is where all of the options that are for the squad as a whole are located. This is also the same way that the warbuggies are setup.

The reason behind this method is to allow different stat lines for those weapons that change them.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

fyrebyrd is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd

Old May 12th, 2010, 08:11 AM
On a side note:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis200T View Post
...I downloaded all the patches.
When you post things like that it doesn't help us at all. What Version of the AB program are you using? What version of the ab40k data file? Did you download any of the recent supplemental patch/hotfix from our website? I'm sorry but there are times that people may well think they have everything updated and really they do not.

The reason I had asked you to go to our website is because that is where the majority of the datafiles' bugs end up getting posted and resolved. Also we will usually end up responding to them faster than to those posted on the development forums. We only release a file to the AB update feature once a month(roughly). If there are big issues that need addressed in the meantime we usually will have a patch(aka hotfix) to solve those issues.

In addition, in this specific case there has already been discussions on our forums(also located there) in regards to how these units are setup. This setup is the future of how our files will be represented. It might seem new and awkward now but its surely worth the accuracy and function you get from them.

I want you to know I appreciate all the responses that we get from users! It only will make the files better with the input of many versus the input of few.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

fyrebyrd is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Genesis200T

Old May 12th, 2010, 07:40 PM
here is a problem i can not get past ? got any idea's ? I do have both hot fixes. it is not counting the nobz to the total amount.

Genesis200T is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old May 13th, 2010, 12:07 AM
Are you sure you've installed the patches? Because when I make that list, ir adds up correctly for me.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd

Old May 13th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Mr Rose is right, there is a patch on our website that resolves this problem.
What I would suggest is to delete the whole ab40k file and reimporting it from our site and then grab the patch.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

fyrebyrd is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Genesis200T

Old May 13th, 2010, 07:28 PM
I found out the problem. When you download the patch, after it is done importing it, you must load the 40k game system. If you do not the patch does not take. This is why i was having problem. I was downloading them all then starting a new one and it never took. I hope this help other people.
Genesis200T is offline   #10 Reply With Quote