Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Shadavar

Old March 6th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hey Colen

Haven't posted in a while as been busy with work, but I did find a bug tonight. When adding the Duration Flaw to Alternate Form and making it Permanent (2 points), the Alternate Form power de-activates completely. With none of the Powers associated with the Alternate Form showing, just the base for (eg: Solid).

Hope this helps.
- Shad
Shadavar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Shadavar

Old March 6th, 2009, 05:00 PM
My mistake. Using the Duration Flaw incorrectly, which means I need to sleep
Shadavar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 9th, 2009, 12:42 PM
If only all problems could be solved with sleep
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jamesewelch

Old January 1st, 2011, 11:00 PM
I'm doing the same thing, but maybe I haven't slept enough to figure it out.

I have Alternate Form 7, with a form of Solid (metal). The PP total says "Cost 35 PP: 5/r x 7r"

Then when I add the Flaw: Permanent to the AF7 power, the PP totals says "Cost 35: (5/r +1ex - 1fl) x 7r". There isn't an extra being added, just a flaw, so why is the point totals staying the same?

I'm building The Human Tank from the M&M: Golden Age book, but the other numbers for his AF power isn't adding up either. Anyone know if there's a problem with the Hero Lab's AF or with the Golden Age's stats?

thanks
jamesewelch is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesewelch View Post
I'm doing the same thing, but maybe I haven't slept enough to figure it out.

I have Alternate Form 7, with a form of Solid (metal). The PP total says "Cost 35 PP: 5/r x 7r"

Then when I add the Flaw: Permanent to the AF7 power, the PP totals says "Cost 35: (5/r +1ex - 1fl) x 7r". There isn't an extra being added, just a flaw, so why is the point totals staying the same?

I'm building The Human Tank from the M&M: Golden Age book, but the other numbers for his AF power isn't adding up either. Anyone know if there's a problem with the Hero Lab's AF or with the Golden Age's stats?

thanks
That's because Alternate Form is a Sustained duration power, but only a Continuous duration power can be Permanent, so when you add the flaw Herolab automaticly calculate that you also add the Extra to correct the duration.
Woodclaw is offline   #5 Reply With Quote