Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sevisin

Old November 22nd, 2015, 04:18 PM
Hello,

I ran a campaign earlier and I noticed that the Skeleton Template class seems a little broken. Either that or I don't know how to properly use it.

I am unable to alter the HD without altering the template scripts themselves.
Even in the Undead.encounter file, it's broken. The feats that were added in the adjustment are shut off from the scripts.

For example, in the Monster Manual 1 on page 226, it's attack with a scimitar is +1 melee (1d6+1/18-20). In practice in HL, it's -1 melee (1d6+1/18-20). It's the same for the armor class as the shield proficiency is overridden. When the shield is equipped, the BAB is dropped by 2. In the adjustments, Armor Proficiency (Shields) and Weapon Proficiency (All Martial) are checked and active, but the feats themselves are grayed out.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Thanks,

-S
Sevisin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 23rd, 2015, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevisin View Post
Any thoughts on the matter?
Yes. Technically, this is a core issue. However, I am working on improving how monsters are made as well as how templates are added for the community set. One of the things I'll be doing is going through the entire MM1 to try fixing the many issues we have there, including the problems with this template. I don't have a ready solution for you at this time, but hopefully I will by the time the next community release gets out.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sevisin

Old November 23rd, 2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the reply, Sendric. I'll be waiting for the release. In the mean time, I'll just wing it.

-S
Sevisin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote