Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Rabit

Old September 12th, 2010, 01:21 PM
*sigh*

Well, I've figured out how to create a custom oracle mystery and have it show up in the list (although I haven't tested it thoroughly), but I can't get custom revelations to show up as revelations - they show up as mysteries.

I've tried creating a revelation that's a copy of an original revelation, associated to the custom mystery.

Has anyone tried this? Any tips or ideas what I might be doing incorrectly? (All the revelation information is identical to the original revelation, with the exception of the name in the eval script and the user tag (associated to the custom mystery).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Rabit
Rabit is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Flappi

Old September 12th, 2010, 04:43 PM
In the editor, on the line "not primary ability?", you have to select "Tertiary" for a revelation (mysteries are the primary custom ability, curses the secondary custom ability, and revelations the tertiary custom ability).
Flappi is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sea-of-Stars

Old June 1st, 2012, 01:03 PM
Still new to this creation/editing process, how do I tied the new revelations to a new mystery?

Visit the scenic and mystical Sea of Stars.
Sea-of-Stars is offline   #3 Reply With Quote