Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Spaarky1978

Old September 21st, 2013, 08:44 AM
Is there any news on updating this? I have a player in my home game that is doing something similar and would like to have them added as a weapon.
Spaarky1978 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 21st, 2013, 11:08 AM
If you want to give this a try I pulled it out my house rules data set. The attached file once added adds another "Claw Blades" weapon on the gear tab but when you buy it a Customizable weapon will appear on the Weapons tab.

Here is what it looks like with a +1 Flaming Claw blades. You can see I equip the Claw blades and the natural attack claws now correctly show the -5 to hit. If you add the gear item twice you will have two sets of claw blades and you will be able to two-weapon fight like normal with them.
Noname.jpg

VERSION HISTORY
November 25, 2014 this is deprecated. It has been merged into the ShadowChemosh Gaming Addon package.

March 11, 2014 - Tim Shadow
-Fixed Livename issues from Pathfinder v8.8.
-Fixed issue where the Claw Blades where not being added to the character as Masterwork weapons.
-Fixed issue where gear cost would display as 605gp instead of 305gp. This was caused by having to manually set the weapons to Masterwork.
-Enhanced to have Claw Blades not throw an error if natural Claws are found. This way no matter how you get Claws its valid to use Claw Blades.
-Enhanced to change the Claw Blades damage dice as the natural attack Claw damage increases. The scripts are not feat specific so will work with future or 3PP feats that increase damage dice of Natural Claws.

September 21, 2013 - Tim Shadow
-Pulled out of my houserules files.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; November 25th, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Rands

Old November 27th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Sorry, have never tried to mod anything in HL before - how do I use the attached file?

Thanks in advance...
Rands is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
BerserkerRed

Old December 13th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
If you want to give this a try I pulled it out my house rules data set. The attached file once added adds another "Claw Blades" weapon on the gear tab but when you buy it a Customizable weapon will appear on the Weapons tab.

Here is what it looks like with a +1 Flaming Claw blades. You can see I equip the Claw blades and the natural attack claws now correctly show the -5 to hit. If you add the gear item twice you will have two sets of claw blades and you will be able to two-weapon fight like normal with them.
Attachment 2499
Thank you sir!! I haven been trying to find a work around for a while now!!

This issues REALLY needs to be addressed in Hero Lab.
BerserkerRed is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old December 13th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rands View Post
Sorry, have never tried to mod anything in HL before - how do I use the attached file?

Thanks in advance...
Sorry I never saw this post. So for future readers. Download the .user file and then from inside of HL go to "Tools->Explore Folders->Program Data Folder". Place the .user file into the folder that opens up. Then restart HL and you will have this new item show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerserkerRed View Post
Thank you sir!! I haven been trying to find a work around for a while now!!

This issues REALLY needs to be addressed in Hero Lab.
No problem glad it helps out.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Rungok

Old January 9th, 2014, 01:23 PM
I can't seem to get it to work, I've got it copies of the file in the Program files/herolab folder, but it won't load what you said it would.
[EDIT] Fixed it. My bad.
[FURTHER EDIT] This fixes what I need it to. I only wish I could change the type of damage it does to the proper type, but otherwise this is what it should be doing! (I wonder how hard it would be to implement that fix)

Last edited by Rungok; January 9th, 2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Derp
Rungok is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 9th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rungok View Post
I only wish I could change the type of damage it does to the proper type, but otherwise this is what it should be doing! (I wonder how hard it would be to implement that fix)
What do you mean change it to the proper type of damage? What improper type of damage is it showing? It should be a Light Slashing Melee weapon...

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
lonewuhf

Old February 11th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rungok View Post
I can't seem to get it to work, I've got it copies of the file in the Program files/herolab folder, but it won't load what you said it would.
[EDIT] Fixed it. My bad.
[FURTHER EDIT] This fixes what I need it to. I only wish I could change the type of damage it does to the proper type, but otherwise this is what it should be doing! (I wonder how hard it would be to implement that fix)
What did you do? I'm having a problem getting this to work as well...
lonewuhf is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 12th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewuhf View Post
What did you do? I'm having a problem getting this to work as well...
Can you share what is not working and what you have done? Have you followed the steps in "THIS" post? Are you getting any errors, if so right click on the window and select copy, then past the message into this post.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
lonewuhf

Old February 13th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Can you share what is not working and what you have done? Have you followed the steps in "THIS" post? Are you getting any errors, if so right click on the window and select copy, then past the message into this post.
It doesn't seem to do anything. After I put the file I download into the folder nothing changes in Hero Lab. No copies of the claws get put in the weapons category.
lonewuhf is offline   #20 Reply With Quote