Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

SeeleyOne

Old April 19th, 2017, 05:15 PM
that is probably a copy-paste error. Is there something similar that does +2?

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #221 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 1st, 2017, 07:41 PM
OK, the latest update is out, the next item will start a new list...

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #222 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 2nd, 2017, 04:10 AM
In that case, since this was too late for the last update anyway, I'll just reiterate here that for Sci-Fi Companion the Cyberware "Attribute Increase" Summary Text shows "+2 to an Attribute". I believe it should instead read "+1 step to an Attribute".

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #223 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
OK, fixed in development. Thought I had already gotten that one.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #224 Reply With Quote
BiblioTech

Old May 5th, 2017, 07:05 AM
I've just given a cursory glance so far, but here's one thing that I noticed, regarding the Sci-Fi Companion: it appears that the Outsider (Construct) hindrance's -2 penalty to Charisma is being applied twice to construct characters.

Edit/ Oops, just saw that Outsider and Outsider (Construct) both appear on the In-Play tab. I just had to disable the Outsider Activated Ability to fix it. Never mind, then.

Last edited by BiblioTech; May 5th, 2017 at 07:24 AM.
BiblioTech is offline   #225 Reply With Quote
BiblioTech

Old May 5th, 2017, 07:35 AM
On to the next one, then. The Phobia hindrance's -2/-4 penalty is being applied automatically to all skills with no way to disable it.
BiblioTech is offline   #226 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old May 5th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiblioTech View Post
On to the next one, then. The Phobia hindrance's -2/-4 penalty is being applied automatically to all skills with no way to disable it.
Looking at it in the Editor, it probably needs "Activated by User" which isn't set.
Paragon is offline   #227 Reply With Quote
The GIT!

Old May 6th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
Looking at it in the Editor, it probably needs "Activated by User" which isn't set.
So how do we et this fixed? Do we have to wait for another update or is there a way to edit the core ruleset?
The GIT! is offline   #228 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 6th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIT! View Post
So how do we et this fixed? Do we have to wait for another update or is there a way to edit the core ruleset?
Largely you have to wait for a core thing like that to be fixed. You CAN work around it by creating a Replace Thing in any data file (good use for a House Rule file if you don't already have one and one of the very, very few instances where I might actually recommend using the Replaces function) with a copy of Phobia that has the Activated By User checkbox checked. Just remember to delete that Hindrance for your data file after the fix has been pushed out.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #229 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old May 6th, 2017, 07:31 AM
And its an easy fix; once you copy it, there's a checkbox. Check it and Replace and you're good to go.
Paragon is offline   #230 Reply With Quote