Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Smogg

Old February 7th, 2020, 03:59 AM
Here a list og things I have noticed

1. Since I am not getting e-mails on bugs i report, i suspect that my bug reports from the form are not going through. (so i post here instead)

2. There is a bug were I am unable to delete or retire characters from the cast list. :"Error: Cast member is linked to one or more scripts". However the script they were part was already deleted and they are not part of any other scripts.

3. For SR6 characters, there are several drugs and augmentations that provide additional initiative dice beyond the first. However there is a bug causing the first of those bonus dice to be lost.
- So an item that would give +1 dice end up giving +0 additional dice. And an item that would give +3 dice end up giving only +2 dice.

4. For SR6, some stacks of items are missing the split stack option. An example is Reagents.

5. When selling a stack of items, from a user point of view it is guess work to know if you are pricing the individual items or the total stack.
- Example, if you are selling 10 Reagents with a sell value of 50, should you put in 50 in the field as the UI suggest or put in 100 since you remember it is a stack of 10. Note that the UI will not even warn you how many you are selling.

EDIT: I sendt a mail to support and got a detailed reply quickly. They are looking into it.

Last edited by Smogg; February 7th, 2020 at 11:51 PM.
Smogg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 7th, 2020, 08:18 AM
FYI if you don't want to use the online form, you can instead send bug reports to support@wolflair.com. That's the official bug-reporting address, your reports are much more likely to be seen there than posting here on the forums.
dacoobob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old March 14th, 2020, 09:23 PM
I've had this exact same issue since Dec 2018 and Lone Wolf seems to be ignoring the issue after initially saying they would look into it. It's odd that their payment system seems to have no issues whatsoever with the same email. @dacoobob it not about not wanting to use the online form the problem is it doesn't work for some of us for some reason. I submitted tons of bug reports before I realized they weren't being received.

HLO and HLC
32 GB iPad 5th Generation
evdjj3j is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 15th, 2020, 10:27 AM
There are a few email providers (including yahoo.com) that have instituted some unusual security measures. Those measures are causing failures in all attempts by us to relay emails to those domains through our bug tracking system. We've spent quite a bit of time trying to solve the problem and have not figured it out yet. The main gotcha is that our bug tracking system is antiquated, so we either need to switch to a completely new system or make things work within the current one. We can't afford the massive amount of time necessary to switch to a new system right now, and the old system is where this problem seems to exist.

The problem seems to only be with the relay mechanism, so bugs submitted via direct email to support should work. We use the relay mechanism for bugs submitted from within HLO and on our main website, so those are where the problem arises.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote