Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

daplunk

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Sif you guys have to pay for medical? Thought you were like world leaders or something.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:44 PM
@Gord: Yep. I've got insurance. Although my smallish share of the hospital stay was still a huge pill to swallow. Ugh.

@daplunk: You'd think, right? Then again, give it a few months and we could be looking back on this as the "good old days".
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Greebo

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Best wishes and take care, rob!

Supporting Calendar Campaigner

Tools: Realm Works, Campaign Cartographer 3+ and Add-ons, MapTools
Games: home brew world, Lord of the Rings (CODA), Shadowrun, Earthdawn
Greebo is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Viking2054

Old December 20th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Take care of your health, we will still be here once your better. Besides, tis the season for a break.

Merry Christmas.
Viking2054 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old December 21st, 2016, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Isn't that a good thing? Equal representation of the worker, religious, and warrior castes should yield an excellent balance of high quality content. Right?

I know I saw Kosh around here, someplace. But he's never around when you need him. Oh wait, that's right, they've always been here.

It's the 20-year anniversary of the final season (that mattered) of an amazingly well-written show (two Hugo awards) that doesn't get the respect it deserves. It's our little homage.
Indeed... perhaps the most under-appreciated show I know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
As you can see, my spirits are in good shape, but my body has been (and still is) taking a beating these days. So we're a little bit behind where we need to be. Thank you all for understanding!
Take care and get better. As much as we all want stuff NOW, nobody wants it to cost anyone their health.
Silveras is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 21st, 2016, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Take care and get better. As much as we all want stuff NOW, nobody wants it to cost anyone their health.
You all are so kind and understanding. Thank you for being thoughtful of Rob's illness! Perhaps now he'll go get some rest.

We can't wait to share all the awesome with you after the New Year!
BJ is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Chemlak

Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:04 AM
Goodness me. Rob, be a good chap and get some rest. Until after Christmas. At least.

Feel free to post here, but please, don't do any actual work. We can wait.

Chief Calendar Champion Chemlak

Join the unofficial Realm Works IRC channel! Join #realm-works
Chemlak is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:31 AM
@Rob - Take care man, do not fret over the holidays, take it easy and rest, the release can wait. There is a nice eternal warm place for anyone who does not agree.

For 45 years I almost never saw a doctor or hospital, except to visit others. My 46th year however has me feeling like a medical experiment. So from one who knows, rest, relax, DO NOT WORK. You have assembled a good team, who can take care of it while you get better.

@LWD Team - Go home, turn off the work brain and enjoy time with family friends and what ever it is that makes you happy.

For me? After my family time? Well if you look, I will be found in the lands of Norrath, enjoying the nostalgia of old school gaming.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV

Last edited by Exmortis; December 23rd, 2016 at 06:34 AM.
Exmortis is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Jay_NOLA

Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to seeing the free content to look at how the Realms were set up.

Hope your getting good medical treatment Rob and nothing like what I got back in 2015 and am still dealing with problems from.

(In 2015 I got very badly injured by a hospital, and also witnessed something done to another patient that gives me nightmares to this day, had my medical records altered by the hospital, and I just learned a few weeks ago that the same hospital violated HIPA law and released them to a lawyer (law firm) who then released them to other individuals (other lawyers) who had no legal right to them them and I get to spend Christmas having a friend help me do complaint/reporting forms to report it to Federal authorities that I got earlier this week and do the report the lawyer and the individuals I'm aware of he sent the records to to the state bar association for violating federal law and my rights.)
Jay_NOLA is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
@Rob - Take care man, do not fret over the holidays, take it easy and rest, the release can wait. There is a nice eternal warm place for anyone who does not agree.

For 45 years I almost never saw a doctor or hospital, except to visit others. My 46th year however has me feeling like a medical experiment. So from one who knows, rest, relax, DO NOT WORK. You have assembled a good team, who can take care of it while you get better.

@LWD Team - Go home, turn off the work brain and enjoy time with family friends and what ever it is that makes you happy.

For me? After my family time? Well if you look, I will be found in the lands of Norrath, enjoying the nostalgia of old school gaming.
Enjoy your adventure in Norrath!

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you each have a wonderful weekend making happy memories!
BJ is offline   #20 Reply With Quote