Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

AzrofD

Old September 14th, 2013, 02:49 AM
I'd like a way to input into Realm Works a conditional reveal. For example: if a player has X value equal to or greater than Y, then conditionally marked content becomes available for review.

For example: Let's say I have some hidden information known only to those who have access to the Ancient History skill. If we're talking D20, perhaps this skill needs to have 10 ranks put into it before this information becomes available. I'd love to be able to code my world so that when I edit my player-tracking information, this conditional information would become visible.

Perhaps when one of my players logs in, I would be able to add a note that his "Ancient History skill" has X value, which would correspond to that value in a conditional reveal?

Dunno precisely how to execute my hair-brained scheme, only that it would be awesome.
AzrofD is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AzrofD

Old September 15th, 2013, 01:49 AM
After reading through some historical posts (and people can correct me here), it seems like this sort of feature is already in the works - if not right at release, sometime after, as integration into HL becomes more complete.
AzrofD is offline   #2 Reply With Quote