Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

rashidali

Old April 8th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I'm a generous DM, and would like to give my players an additional eight skill points at first level and then an additional two each level after that. I'm not able to see how exactly to set up additional skill points per level. I see that there is a Thing for additional skill points, but since I can't find something on which to base the trait I want to create for this, I'm stuck.

Also if I add just two additional skill points per level, at first level would those skill points automatically be multiplied by four?? Or will I need to have the trait add eight for first level somehow and two each additional level after that??

Another thing: The Sihedron Medallion in the Rise of the Runelords information is misspelled as Shedron.
rashidali is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2008, 09:38 PM
At 09:59 PM 4/8/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
I'm a generous DM, and would like to give my players an additional eight skill points at first level and then an additional two each level after that.
Go to the Adjust tab. Click the option to add a Permanent Adjustment. Select "Skill Points, Per Level" and add it. Upon return, select the class the effect applies to (i.e. whatever class the player chooses for the character) and adjust the value to 2. Voila! :-)

Quote:
Also if I add just two additional skill points per level, at first level would those skill points automatically be multiplied by four?? Or will I need to have the trait add eight for first level somehow and two each additional level after that??
The above method gets multiplied by 4 for the 1st level, so characters will get an extra 8 to start and 2 per level thereafter.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
huntercc

Old April 9th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob
At 09:59 PM 4/8/2008, you wrote:
Go to the Adjust tab. Click the option to add a Permanent Adjustment. Select "Skill Points, Per Level" and add it. Upon return, select the class the effect applies to (i.e. whatever class the player chooses for the character) and adjust the value to 2. Voila! :-)
Another option would be to create a template to apply to each character that adds skill points at the appropriate levels
huntercc is offline   #3 Reply With Quote