Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

TobyFox2002

Old September 19th, 2014, 06:37 PM
I am about to begin work on the Dragon Magic and Races of the Dragon sources. I would like to ask if anyone has any of the classes from either of the two books or any of the other content from them.

I already have all of the spells from Dragon Magic Entered. And Bodrin created the Dragon Devote from the Races of the Dragon as well as the Dragonborn of Bahamut created by Sendric.

I will start with the feats, and finish entering the psionics from Dragon Magic and move on to the Feats and Magic from Races of the Dragon to give you folks time to respond. If I receive no reply I will assume no one has created any content and begin working on the classes and new racial variants.

I will update post as my work progresses, so I suggest you BOOKMARK or WATCH this thread to keep up to date.

UPDATE: 10/4/2014

Feats: Dragon Magic and Races of the Dragon Feats are complete and scripted.
Spells: Dragon Magic and Races of the Dragon Spells and Psionics are completed, and adjustment scripts made.
Dragon Auras: Draconic Auras scripted for Dragon Shaman and Marshal (And feat).

Last edited by TobyFox2002; October 4th, 2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Progress Update.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Grummore

Old May 24th, 2020, 03:11 AM
Hi! It sound like a necro thread, but I've been working on a half-dragon template and I found that dragonfang material was absent (or it's just me that can't find it).
Grummore is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 11th, 2020, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummore View Post
Hi! It sound like a necro thread, but I've been working on a half-dragon template and I found that dragonfang material was absent (or it's just me that can't find it).
There's a half-dragon template in the community set, but it needs updating. I can also add the dragonfang material.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old July 11th, 2020, 09:16 AM
I actually have Races of the Dragon so I can work on that as my next project after the next update
Illyahr is offline   #4 Reply With Quote