• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

D&D 5e Community Pack

One D&D
In case you missed my novella a while ago, the unfortunate news is that I'm not going to be adding One D&D to the community pack. It's just too much. Its release will basically be the stopping point of my work. Of course, I invite anyone who's up to the challenge to try to do it themself! I'll still be around to lend any advice I can.

Fenris, I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work and dedication that have made HLC work with 5e over the last decade. This is really not an understatement: none of the games I am currently DMing, or have DMed over the years, would have happened without your work. So, from the most sincere bottom of my heart, thank you!

I also wanted to tell you that I, for one, am not at all disappointed that you won't be working to integrate the 2024 rules into HLC. From what I've seen of the 2024 rules they aren't a large or impactful enough improvement over the existing rules to even bother adopting. My players and I have already agreed we aren't moving to the 2024 rule set, and I've seen a LOT of chatter across various D&D corners of the web that say many other groups aren't going to either. So, you have my full support for that decision.

Not sure if you've seen the recent debacle over at D&D Beyond (they're removing a lot of content from the 2014 rules from their integrated character builder, and a wave of people are unhappy about it), but there may be a lot more DMs and players coming to HLC in the near future who will benefit from your hard work.

Thank you for all you've done and continue to do to make sure that I can use the absolute best digital tool to ease the burden of being a 5e DM!

Back