Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Supernaut2006

Old August 26th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Hey all I have been searching the forums here and not having much luck. I was wondering if there has been a Tome of battle made for Pathfinder? I am currently in a Pathfinder game and we are using classes from 3.5 and Pathfinder and I was hoping I could either bring in the Crusader I made in the 3.5 rules into Pathfinder since we are playing in the Pathfinder system. I also tried looking up how to possibly edit one myself and quickly realized it is way over my head but that I am willing to learn. The Tome of Battle is already in the 3.5 community set so any ideas on how to bring it into Pathfinder?

Thank you,
Supernaut2006 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old August 27th, 2018, 06:43 PM
The community package has most of Path of War and Path of War: Expanded, which is the Dreamscarred Press take on that entire system.

It was written specifically for Pathfinder, and you can get both soft cover books or PDFs of the books.

Not sure that that is exactly what you're looking for, but it is very similar, and the Hero Lab stuff is completely free, as part of the Community Package.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote