Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old March 6th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
Found another issue with a custom magic item. I created +1 Eager Spiked Gauntlet. This should add +2 to Initiative (untyped) when the item is wielded, which should stack with the +4 (untyped) from Improved Initiative. However, that is not stacking the bonus (resulting in only a +4 bonus to Initiative).
Thanks for the report. I'll check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
Also, the Weapon Crystals from MIC are not programmed as equippable. For example, I added a Crystal of Fire Assault, Least, and it will not let me equip it. This might impact the Dragon Spirit Cincture (MIC p. 95), which gives +1 to the DC of a breath weapon if you equip a weapon that does the same elemental damage type as the breath weapon.
Unfortunately, the crystals don't work. I haven't figured out how to get those to attach to the weapons yet. I'll take another look at it, but it may be something I'll need Shadow's help with.
Sendric is offline   #471 Reply With Quote
saturn082

Old March 18th, 2016, 07:21 PM
I believe I've found an issue with the Warblade (Tome of Battle) Lvl 1 class special: Battle Clarity.

For some reason on my sheet instead of adding int mod to reflex saves, it is instead adding 2x int mod.

Last edited by saturn082; March 18th, 2016 at 07:26 PM.
saturn082 is offline   #472 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old March 21st, 2016, 02:50 PM
It appears that the weights for Bags of Holding (all types) are doubled. In the data files the weights are (types I, II, III, and &IV) 30 lbs, 50 lbs, 70 lbs, and 120 lbs when according to the SRD the weights should be 15, 25, 35, and 60 lbs.
kunger00 is offline   #473 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 22nd, 2016, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn082 View Post
I believe I've found an issue with the Warblade (Tome of Battle) Lvl 1 class special: Battle Clarity.

For some reason on my sheet instead of adding int mod to reflex saves, it is instead adding 2x int mod.
This is strange. I've run some tests. The script on Battle Clarity is correctly setting the Insight Bonus. Somewhere down the line, that bonus is getting doubled. I'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

Update: It appears to be some sort of weird timing glitch. I've modified the timing of the script from Post-Attributes/10000 to Post-Attributes/10001 and the problem went away.

Last edited by Sendric; March 22nd, 2016 at 04:44 AM.
Sendric is offline   #474 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 22nd, 2016, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunger00 View Post
It appears that the weights for Bags of Holding (all types) are doubled. In the data files the weights are (types I, II, III, and &IV) 30 lbs, 50 lbs, 70 lbs, and 120 lbs when according to the SRD the weights should be 15, 25, 35, and 60 lbs.
I am unable to reproduce this issue. Is your character large? If so, then the bag of holding is probably "large" which would double the capacity. If that is a bug, it is with the core set. Please log it here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54293
Sendric is offline   #475 Reply With Quote
saturn082

Old March 22nd, 2016, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
This is strange. I've run some tests. The script on Battle Clarity is correctly setting the Insight Bonus. Somewhere down the line, that bonus is getting doubled. I'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

Update: It appears to be some sort of weird timing glitch. I've modified the timing of the script from Post-Attributes/10000 to Post-Attributes/10001 and the problem went away.
Tried the same thing on my end, no change.
saturn082 is offline   #476 Reply With Quote
Mick McKee

Old March 25th, 2016, 06:37 AM
I built a Wood Elf Druid with an animal companion(riding dog) and I was wondering, is it normal for the Wood Elf to lose Immunity to Sleep and my animal companion to gain Damage Reduction(5/Magic)?
Mick McKee is offline   #477 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 25th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick McKee View Post
I built a Wood Elf Druid with an animal companion(riding dog) and I was wondering, is it normal for the Wood Elf to lose Immunity to Sleep and my animal companion to gain Damage Reduction(5/Magic)?
Those both look incorrect to me. The Wood Elf is missing the immunity in both the core files and the community set. No idea why the Riding Dog is getting DR/Magic. I should be able to fix both of those, but frankly, the various races from the MM1 are in need of an overhaul. It's a massive project that I simply haven't had time for yet.
Sendric is offline   #478 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 25th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn082 View Post
Tried the same thing on my end, no change.
This should be resolved with the next release of the core system.
Sendric is offline   #479 Reply With Quote
Sevisin

Old April 5th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Hello,

I noticed that the template Dragonborn of Bahamut has a bug in its skill set. It overrides all synergies and adjustments to skills. Not only that, but if you pick the aspect of wings, it doesn't even add the +10 to jump.

Thanks,

-S
Sevisin is offline   #480 Reply With Quote