Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

EightBitz

Old December 17th, 2014, 05:19 PM
*sigh*

I'm done with SJG. Mind you, I already have a decent collection of GURPS books and Munchkin sets, so it's probably an empty gesture in that regard, but I'm done recommending it, too. I now consider them customer-hostile.

I can understand not wanting a full-on GURPS chargen, but GURPS Lite is something they're giving away. There's no reason to not allow this.
EightBitz is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
TaylorBland

Old April 6th, 2015, 12:51 PM
your dropbox says that there is an error. i really wanted this dataset but can't get it. so you have another link, or can you fix the old one? GURPS is cool and this could help me out a lot. thank you
TaylorBland is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Noctifer

Old April 7th, 2015, 05:35 AM
Needless to say, this is more than a little annoying. Back in the early 90s, SJG was ahead of the curve when it came to technology and using it to promote their product. To the point that the FBI thought they were using their tech to hack (or create manuals for hacking) and raided them.

Nowadays, they're fast becoming a relic. I still love GURPS, but SJG is getting frustratingly outdated in their business practices.
Noctifer is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Noven

Old December 24th, 2015, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctifer View Post
Needless to say, this is more than a little annoying. Back in the early 90s, SJG was ahead of the curve when it came to technology and using it to promote their product. To the point that the FBI thought they were using their tech to hack (or create manuals for hacking) and raided them.

Nowadays, they're fast becoming a relic. I still love GURPS, but SJG is getting frustratingly outdated in their business practices.
This reminds me much about Palladium Books and their antiquated policies.
Noven is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
texaspoet

Old December 31st, 2015, 08:23 PM
Except, of course, that Kevin Siembieda just recently gave Sean Patrick Fannon the go-ahead to produce RIFTS for Savage Worlds, which is now in development.
texaspoet is offline   #45 Reply With Quote