Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 18th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Methinks the Cyberware bugs are simply misunderstandings... The others are issues I'll attend to.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old November 18th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Erica, if you'd like a new High Space data file, PM me.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old November 18th, 2015, 08:43 PM
On the Vow bit, the Hindrance allows a place to put in what the vow is. Since the Racial Property is that it adds that Hindrance, it likely needs to stay.
That being said, I can certainly synch up the descriptions.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old November 19th, 2015, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
The HS ones are for High Space, which I can't do anything about but you could move that High Space Spaceships.user file out of your data/savage folder. Your screenshot shows a single edg50 item which should be 50 Fathoms, but I'd try one last update on that one after you've moved the High Space file and, even if it still shows as needing to be updated again, just ignore that and see if you are getting any more errors.
I deleted all of the High Space 3rd party stuff. I'm not using it anyway.

Not getting that swath of errors now but DN and 50F are still showing available updates after trying to install them again.
EricaOdd is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
DigitalGM

Old November 19th, 2015, 04:05 AM
To everyone working hard on fixing all the files, THANK YOU!

@dartnet; Will you be updating your personal DLR file that was posted in the "Stone and a Hard Place" thread? That's the file that I really NEED.

Our group has DLR character creation tonight and this update really hosed me. Fortunately, I was able to warn a couple of the players not to download the Savage Worlds update.
DigitalGM is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old November 19th, 2015, 05:16 AM
DigitalGM: I do plan to but it's going to take a bit. I have a few RL life changes taking place ATM (switching jobs) but I will fixing my files. It might just be slower then we all want.
dartnet is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
DigitalGM

Old November 19th, 2015, 08:08 AM
dartnet: Thanks for the update. Good luck with the new job, hope all goes well. I will look forward to that update, whenever RL lets you get to it.
DigitalGM is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
The GIT!

Old November 19th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
Methinks the Cyberware bugs are simply misunderstandings... The others are issues I'll attend to.
I'm not sure if you're referencing my queries about assigning skills as Robot Mods. If so then I can assure you it's not a misunderstanding - the rest of the Robot Mods appear to work just fine but Skills as Mods are not working correctly. If it will help I will happily take a number of screen shots to help.
The GIT! is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
The GIT!

Old November 19th, 2015, 06:27 PM
OK - here are some links to screen captures I made when trying to use the Robotic Modifications (I've also included descriptions to explain what each image is showing). I hope these help in some way and please let me know if I am doing something wrong...

01) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Shots/01.png

So far so good - 0.2 Mod slots remaining. Skill Mods are for skills that were already chosen with the 15 points allocated during character generation; hence the dice increases already show in the Abilities column for the relevant skills.

02) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Shots/02.png

Not so good - choosing a fifth Skill Mod causes mayhem. Robotic Modifications show 5 of 5 Mods used but there are now error messages saying Mod slots exceeded.

03) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Shots/03.png

Further verification of error messages after using Skill Mods.

04) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Shots/04.png

OK - removed fifth Skill Mod (so now at 4.8 of 5 Mods) so no error messages. The Skill Mod for Lockpicking is highlighted in red; this is because Lockpicking has NOT previously been chosen as a Skill during character generation. Lock picking does NOT show up in the Abilities column at this time. Error message states “Skill: Must have a Skill for this Robotic Modification.”

05) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Shots/05.png

So, I now go to the New Skills from Robotic Modifications section and add Lockpicking. Now Lockpicking shows up as d6 (it should be d4) and the Skills tab is now highlighted in red (error states Skill Points: Resource overspent).

06) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Shots/06.png

Confirmation of the impact of choosing a new Skill in Robotic Modifications (Lockpicking highlighted in blue) - Skills now show overspent by 1 point.
The GIT! is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old November 19th, 2015, 10:43 PM
OK, I see the what you're talking about. I'll get that fixed. Thanks for pointing it out!

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #40 Reply With Quote