Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Quintain

Old April 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Well, the doc was intended as more of a complete/incomplete type tracking vs a bug tracker, but I suppose it can be expanded.

Here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Quintain is offline   #681 Reply With Quote
Surtyr

Old April 15th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Cameroceras.

Looks like polar bears made it but this didn't. Thanks.
Surtyr is offline   #682 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 16th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surtyr View Post
Cameroceras.

Looks like polar bears made it but this didn't. Thanks.
Is this auto correct gone crazy? If not I have no clue what you mean.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #683 Reply With Quote
Surtyr

Old April 19th, 2016, 06:55 AM
So use the comm pack for wildshaping. The Cameroceras, nautilus looking creature I am unable to select as an option to wild shape into even though it is a huge animal on page 49, while other options from Bestiary 5 are available like the polar bear, page 41. Sorry my previous post was not as specific as I should have made it.
Surtyr is offline   #684 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 19th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Quote:
So use the comm pack for wildshaping. The Cameroceras, nautilus looking creature I am unable to select as an option to wild shape into even though it is a huge animal on page 49, while other options from Bestiary 5 are available like the polar bear, page 41. Sorry my previous post was not as specific as I should have made it.
The way I had to make the functionality work means I don't pull from the Bestiary monsters. This is good and bad. The good means you don't have to own the Bestiary licenses from LW to make use of Beast Shape. The bad is that only the ones that got entered are available. Sense LW came out with an official version of doing Polymorph adding new monsters has fallen off the radar. I leave it for backwards compatibility and for those that make use of it for easy to add animals.

The other good side is that the Editor tool to add new animals is still present and very easy to use. Go to Tools->Start Editor. The go to the "zCommunity->Adjustment, Polymorph" tab. You can easily enter your new animal into this tab to setup the requirements and no scripting needed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #685 Reply With Quote
Surtyr

Old April 20th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Great thanks!
Surtyr is offline   #686 Reply With Quote
Surtyr

Old April 20th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Ok so Added Camerocers through editor. USed the template provided for giant squid and altered it.

Issues: Could not find way to adjust crit range (it is 19-20).
Also Saved it but didn't know where to . Test says I can used it in Herolab but when I reloaded hero lab, still would not allow me access to it.
Surtyr is offline   #687 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 20th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Ok so Added Camerocers through editor. USed the template provided for giant squid and altered it.

Issues: Could not find way to adjust crit range (it is 19-20).
Yeah don't have pre-built logic for making a natural weapon Keen. It would require a specific script to run that apply the Helper.Keen tag. Maybe not worth doing that part right now.

Quote:
Also Saved it but didn't know where to . Test says I can used it in Herolab but when I reloaded hero lab, still would not allow me access to it.
What did you name your new .user file? It will be in that file. Make sure you didn't change any of the "COM_" files as those will be overwritten in the next update.

Only thing I can think of is that you didn't mark it for which "Polymorph" spell its allowed for. Otherwise feel free to post your .user file and I can take a look. See question#5 for how to find your .user files.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; April 20th, 2016 at 01:53 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #688 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 2nd, 2016, 10:52 AM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.0 is out!

To make sure you have no issues please delete ALL the other "Packs" you have installed BEFORE downloading the new Pathfinder Pack.

How to Delete?
(Windows/Mac) Go to Tools->Manage Third Party Updates this will show all the Packs you have installed and the version. To remove highlight Pack name and press "Delete".

(iPad) Start the app and Pathfinder game system. At the bottom of the app is the "Updates" button press it. In the bottom left side is a box (Installed Updates) that contain all the Packages (official and community) you have installed. To remove "LEFT SWIPE" on the Pack name until you see the "DELETE" button appear. Press the red "DELETE" to remove the Pack.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #689 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old May 2nd, 2016, 10:24 PM
I'm not able to add Autohypnosis or knowledge psionics to my characters anymore. it worked fine this last weekend, but today it is gone. Now, I assumed it was an issue with the Pack and the backgrounds skills, so I turned off any options that alters my skill list. still not working. I know I have psionics turned on, since I'm trying to add them to a Soulknife.
asvaldson is offline   #690 Reply With Quote