Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Venger

Old July 27th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Hello
I'm just looking for info about the Player client.

As fate would have it my old laptop's video card is going wonky and I can't extend the desktop out to a TV. All other functions are normal though so its "not yet dead"

I use maptool and display maps to a 40" tv when we play but wont be able to do that until I get a new laptop, but not in my immediate future.

I can access the web and it occurs to me I could have a player hook his laptop up to the TV and login to RW with the Player client and we can game on that way.
Venger is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
pyremius

Old July 28th, 2014, 05:47 AM
The July email discusses the current state of the Player Client, along with a number of other topics (Hero Lab iPad being submitted soon - then they can revisit an Android version so my players have something usable (hint )). You can find the whole status report at the link below.

http://www.wolflair.com/news/newslet...aign=2014-july
pyremius is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
morval

Old July 28th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyremius View Post
The July email discusses the current state of the Player Client, along with a number of other topics (Hero Lab iPad being submitted soon - then they can revisit an Android version so my players have something usable (hint )). You can find the whole status report at the link below.

http://www.wolflair.com/news/newslet...aign=2014-july
+1 Yes Android.
morval is offline   #3 Reply With Quote