Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Aaron

Old October 12th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmitchell818 View Post
An issues with the Zen Archer and using a guided weapon has come up. Instead of just applying the wisdom bonus to attack once, Hero Lab is adding the wisdom modifier twice, once for the guided weapon enchant, and a second time for the Zen Archery class ability. I do not know if this is intentional or just a bug as it appears to me that the bonus from each ability should not stack.
I believe you're right, they shouldn't stack. I've modified the power to take advantage of a new tag group that overrides the normal attribute a weapon uses to calculate it's attack bonus. Since both the Zen Archery class feature and Guided item power make use of this mechanism, they won't stack.
Aaron is offline   #571
Aaron

Old October 12th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrischika111 View Post
when you create a bard 1 / Sorcerer 1 : HL gives you only 1 pool of spell known.
if I choose charm person as bard spell, it's not proposed in the list for a sorcerer' spell known
This is a known bug which is on the master list, but may not be fixed for the next release, since it is low impact and a pain to fix. Sorry.
Aaron is offline   #572
Aaron

Old October 12th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
Not sure if this is intended but the feat Belier's Bite does not display the 1d4 bleed damage under the unarmed strike damage in weapons.
It shows bleed on unarmed now.
Aaron is offline   #573
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Book: ARG
Race: Catfolk
Problem: Catfolks have the "Sprinter" racial ability that adds 10ft to Charge, Withdrawing, and running. On the "Condition" tab those three things get a movement speed listed but is not reflecting the 10ft racial bonus. I did check and these abilities all have abValue so they can be adjusted.
Done

Quote:
Book: Core
Thing: Armor Spikes (Magical)
Problems:
1) If you make the "Armor Spikes (Magical)" made from Mithral the weight should be reduced from 10lbs to 5lbs.
a) The Cost of the Mithral, which should be 5,000gp, does not display on the "Create Custom Weapon" window. It still shows the Mithral spikes costing 50gp and you can not adjust the value in anyway.
b) After adding the "Mithral Armor Spikes" if you look on the "Weapon" tab it displays "Armor Spikes" not "Mithral Armor Spikes". The desc does show it as Mithral.
c) Cold Iron Armor Spikes are not increasing the cost to 100gp.
2) The base 50gp cost of Spikes are not being added to the "Gear Value" score on the hero. So if you have Chain Shirt with Armor Spikes gear value shows 150gp not 200gp. Note if you make them masterwork the 300gp gets added but still the base 50 does not.
Messing with the scripts that generate names is not my favorite thing, but I think you should be happy with these changes. As part of this, I modified existing materials to use a couple new, user friendly fields when altering thier parent item's weight or base cost.

Quote:
Book: Bestiary
Problem: Claws are displaying as doing "Piercing/Slashing" damage in HL but they do "Bludgeoning/Slashing".
Well, right you are. Change made.

Quote:
Book: APG
Class: Witch
Problem: The "Custom Ability" Elements (thingid.cWitVipeSp) is using the older mechanic of "count:Classes.Witch >= 2" to control adding the spells to the Witch instead of the newer "BonusSplAt.2" tag. Not high on the list of issues but this is making the ability not work correctly with one of my archetypes. =(
This seems to be a common issue across all the original patrons from the APG and another from Pathfinder Society field guide, which are all now correctly updated. The ones for UM were using the new method.
Aaron is offline   #574
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
I am assuming I am misreading this, since it is an easy one to look up...

Pg 236 of the Bestiary lists the stats for a Roc animal companion. It has been an AC for Druids since Day 1.

That Said Roc AC look fine in HeroLabs
Not misreading it, but looks like I just missed the Roc when looking through the AC list. You are correct, I do see it on second look.
Aaron is offline   #575
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Argh... This one has been bugging me a long time.
Be bugged no longer!
Aaron is offline   #576
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowew79 View Post
Hi!

Firstly I'm not technically minded at all so forgive me if I am speaking vaguely. I rolled a drow sorcerer earlier and I noticed a few oddities. Im not sure if they are bugs, or just rules I don't know about lol. Here is the list..

1. She had blindsense as a natural ability with range 0 in the background tab (she has the draconic bloodline so she will get that ability later at a 60 foot range, but she is not that level yet)

2. The other issue involves spell resistance. My understanding is that drow get a natural spell resistance equal to 6+spell level. This ability was not listed in the background section with the other racial stuff however it did appear on the special tab. This may be right and it doesn't truly matter as the net effect is correct on the abilities tab and on the printed character sheet.

I just thought I would bring it up, certainly not a game breaker at ll, thanks for all the hard work!
1 - I have added a bootstrap condition so the blindsense racial ability isn't added until you hit 20th level and set it in the eval script.

2 - Spell resistance isn't a racial ability, it can be given by items, spells, and other things, so it doesn't show on the background tab.
Aaron is offline   #577
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
Well, not sure if it is something I have set wrong, but the Gunslinger class is not even showing up grayed out as an option, even for my 4th level Gunslinger character or in a new portfolio.

HL v4.0c
PF 7.1

Ninja and Samurai are showing up, though.
I can't reproduce this. If you're still seeing this behaviour, could you send a portfolio through the new bug reporting system?
Aaron is offline   #578
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Hi Aaron, this might have been missed in your bug-hunt.

I also can't see what Performance to apply the +1/2 performance level to with the Aasimar Bard favoured class bonus.
The first bug wasn't missed, I just hadn't reached it.

For the Aasimar Bard, I shortened the text so you should be able to see enough that you can tell which performance you choose.
Aaron is offline   #579
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
At 8th level the "Good" clerical domain power Holy Lance shows as "Holy Lance for 4 rounds (1 rounds/day)". It should be "Holy Lance for 4 rounds (1/day)"
Thanks, fixed.
Aaron is offline   #580
Closed Thread