Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Lash

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbran01 View Post
Tiamat is in faiths and pantheons so I will eventually get to her. Not sure where Bahamut is, but if he was converted to forgotten realms for 3rd edition he will eventually make it in as well.
Dragons of Faerun (3e FR)
p9
"As the ranks of his followers swelled, Bahamut rose in power, assuming the rank of lesser deity once again, while Tiamat did the same"

the issue with Bahamut is that he may not have those pretty diety statblocks like the others, so I'll dig up what I have

TSR and now WotC have always stated in FR, Once canon always canon unless trumped by a newer source

so in essence, we can go back to find "fill-in" info in cases like this

as postscript, i suck at coding, but what i can help with is source material ... i have EVERY printed FR product made in my library (1e, 2e, 3e, 4e) ... just let me know what you need me to look up and I'll get it done and quickly (school teacher off work for the summer LOL)
Lash is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Lash

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Tiamat is in faiths and pantheons so I will eventually get to her. Not sure where Bahamut is, but if he was converted to forgotten realms for 3rd edition he will eventually make it in as well.
Dragons of Faerun (3e FR)
p9
"As the ranks of his followers swelled, Bahamut rose in power, assuming the rank of lesser deity once again, while Tiamat did the same"

the issue with Bahamut is that he may not have those pretty diety statblocks like the others, so I'll dig up what I have

TSR and now WotC have always stated in FR, Once canon always canon unless trumped by a newer source

so in essence, we can go back to find "fill-in" info in cases like this

as postscript, i suck at coding, but what i can help with is source material ... i have EVERY printed FR product made in my library (1e, 2e, 3e, 4e) ... just let me know what you need me to look up and I'll get it done and quickly (school teacher off work for the summer LOL)
Lash is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
mbran01

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:53 PM
I like the idea of waiting for the advance race guide. Should make things (races) a little easier to convert. The deities are moving slower than I anticipated due to the end of the school year, plus I have been training my son for his karate test. But I should be able to get back on track this weekend.
mbran01 is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 31st, 2012, 09:04 PM
That is why I am waiting on it. I figure the Deities can be done. And it sounds like Lash has found evidence of Bahamut in FR books so we should be able to add him in. the 4e books do reference him as part of the "Draconic Pantheon" so that is the route we will go with him and tiamat. Its just going to take time to get all the pantheons done.
RavenX is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 31st, 2012, 09:18 PM
Certain elements of the books we can do, but converting the races will be easier with that book. It should be out on the 20th so I estimate it will be on shelves in comic shops by the end of the month.
RavenX is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 31st, 2012, 09:25 PM
And they did a nice depiction of the Harper's Broach in the 4e Neverwinter CS book, I know that one has been asked about on various forums. I might not like 4e per se, but I admit the artwork is nice.
RavenX is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
mbran01

Old June 1st, 2012, 04:26 AM
I agree 4e did have some nice artwork, even if I was dissappointed with the system itself (and how they mangled the realms).
mbran01 is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old June 1st, 2012, 05:05 AM
If I recall correctly there is an aspect of Bahamut in the miniatures handbook fully statted.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 1st, 2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
If I recall correctly there is an aspect of Bahamut in the miniatures handbook fully statted.
Aspect is not the God proper. Aspects are a smaller portion of power. I believe it is in the miniatures handbook too, in fact I know it is, because I used to collect the minis at the height of the minis craze in 3.5
RavenX is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
Lash

Old June 1st, 2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
I agree 4e did have some nice artwork, even if I was dissappointed with the system itself (and how they mangled the realms).
yeah they nuked 4e FR

good news is there is rumors of a potential 5e FR rewind/reset/retcon back to the good ole days but could be just rumors...

back on topic, i have Tiamat fully copied and typed up if someone wants me to email it to them or i could just post it here
Lash is offline   #80 Reply With Quote