Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jbearwillis

Old March 11th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Link has been Removed.

It has been sent off to CapeCrusader for approval for an official release through Herolab. Look forward for it's release, it will have both the character creation and Starship creation.

Last edited by jbearwillis; April 1st, 2013 at 07:16 AM.
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Just a note - this is in the weapons, gear, and vehicles description, but I thought I would put it here also. Items you do not have a high enough "Acquisition Rank" for will show up in red - Just the item will and not the tab, that ok, it's showing that it is a McGuffin - above your "AR" rank. If the tab is also in red then there is another problem that must be fixed.

Just a little heads up.
JBear
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old March 11th, 2013, 12:20 PM
You have gotten a lot farther than I ever did. The starships part, especially the attributes, seemed to not be possible at the time. I had done some work on an excel spreadsheet but I wanted to wait until the final release to finish it, as I was working with the Beta. I have not had a chance to start that back up, though.

I had started on this in August or September and then my computer died. As cute as it may seem, it is not good for kids to turn a computer on-off-on-off-on-off in rapid succession. It fries motherboards and RAM. A week after I replaced those, my hard drive died.
SeeleyOne is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 11th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Thanks, I think I have a way to do the Starships, I just wanted to have the character creation as complete as possible, So I sent an email to Patrick on questions I had or errata that needed to be answered to make sure I had his game right. Hopefully it does High Space justice. Now I can start on the Starships section.
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Krimson

Send a message via MSN to Krimson Send a message via Yahoo to Krimson Send a message via Skype™ to Krimson

Old March 11th, 2013, 11:01 PM
It looks interesting, but when I added it I get an error message.

Though it may be Hero Lab itself as I got something similar when I tried to add Deadlands Noir.
Krimson is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 12th, 2013, 03:21 AM
jbear, I didn't catch those because I believe both of those precludes were from the Fantasy Companion, which I have so it won't give me those errors, either I miss stuff like that all the time.

Krimson, the quick fix is to go into the Editor, open the HighSpace.user file, click the "Precludes" tab and delete the two entries with those names in them to fix it until jbear updates.

You say you got a similar error with Noir, though? Can you tell me what that error was and I can get that one fixed.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Krimson

Send a message via MSN to Krimson Send a message via Yahoo to Krimson Send a message via Skype™ to Krimson

Old March 12th, 2013, 11:09 AM
@Zarlor I posted the error in another thread and TheGM seems to have posted the same error.

@jbearwillis - The update has resolved the error and is loading fine now. Thanks!
Krimson is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 12th, 2013, 11:20 AM
No problem Krimson, if you find anything else, Just let me know. All this is trial and error and your feedback helps to find these problems.
jbearwillis is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Krimson

Old March 12th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Well, your data set plus the GM Day sale on DriveThruRPG/RPGNow (for the life of me I can't tell the difference) prompted me to purchase High Space, so of course I want to try it. Now if I can just get some Mythweavers folk interested for some PbP.
Krimson is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 12th, 2013, 02:27 PM
The only difference is the name, I believe they are owned by the same people. All the items I bought at one, shows up in my library in the other - so That leads me to think they are own by one and the same group of people.
jbearwillis is offline   #10 Reply With Quote