Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 28th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop37 View Post
Gargoyles are given a +12 bonus to natural armor, instead of the +4 in the book.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 28th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcelt32 View Post
While trying to build my Oracle of Battle, I noticed an issue:

Choosing the oracle curse tongues does not grant you a bonus language. Because of this, it is impossible for a low int oracle to even choose a language for his curse.

I tried adding an extra language as a permanent adjustment, but it is not one of the options. You may consider adding a language as an option for permanent adjustmnets as well.
Language slots added by things other than INT bonus (like linguistics ranks or this) appear on the Personal tab. The languages that are purchased with INT bonus, and are subject to the race's list of languages allowed, are on the background tab.

The fact that there's not a languages adjustment is something I do need to fix - I'll get that into the next update, and thanks for pointing it out.
Mathias is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 28th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by areteas View Post
Currently have all of the released Pathfinder data packages and updates for these.

My Human Barbarian 6 [Invulnerable Rager]/Rogue 4 [Scout] normally has a Will save of +5 (modified to +6 with a Cloak of Resistance +1 and conditionally via the Fortified Drinker trait to +8). According to the description of the Rage class feature, he should get a +2 morale bonus to Will saves while raging, but this is not reflected when I click the 'Raging' checkbox on the 'Activated Abilities' section of the 'In-Play' tab. I removed all elements that modified his Will save (Cloak, Fortified Drinker trait) to see if this was a bonus stacking issue, but still end up with an unmodified Will save when Raging.

If I advance him to Barbarian 11 (when he would gain the Greater Rage class feature and a +3 to Will saves while raging) the Will save is still unmodified by the Raging condition, so it appears the problem exists at this level as well.

Edit - Also, poking around in the editor while trying to find the Raging tag, I noticed the following: the hPFRage object under Trackers has an incorrect description, listing the Rage bonuses as +2 Str / Con, +1 Will saves, -2 AC (should be +4 Str / Con, +2 Will Saves, -2 AC).
Edit 2 - Fortified Drinker doesn't modify his Will save in HeroLab, as it is conditional and limited - but I removed it just in case.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

(hPFRage is actually an item power of the Rage spell that's used by a weapon called "The Bound Blade" from the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path) (You'll find the Barbarian's Rage ability on the Class Special tab - it's Id is cBbnRage)
Mathias is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Yaourth

Old September 29th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I don't know if this bug have been reported yet (sorry if it's the case...) :

One of my player take the first level of the Dragon Disciple prestige class instead of his next Draconic Sorcerer level.

The player is Sor 6 / DDi 1 with the draconic lineage.

In the DDi Abilities, the Dragon Breath and the Dragon Resistance are available and it seems to me it's an error. These abilities should arrive at DDi 3 (or Sor 9, the first happens...).

May be it's a right automation of rules but i can't find why these abilities are set on.
Yaourth is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 29th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaourth View Post
I don't know if this bug have been reported yet (sorry if it's the case...) :

One of my player take the first level of the Dragon Disciple prestige class instead of his next Draconic Sorcerer level.

The player is Sor 6 / DDi 1 with the draconic lineage.

In the DDi Abilities, the Dragon Breath and the Dragon Resistance are available and it seems to me it's an error. These abilities should arrive at DDi 3 (or Sor 9, the first happens...).

May be it's a right automation of rules but i can't find why these abilities are set on.
The Dragon Resistances are working correctly - those are available to a 3rd level sorcerer, and you stack your sorcerer and dragon disciple levels to determine the effectiveness of that ability.

The Breath weapon was not working correctly, and I've fixed that for the next update. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Yaourth

Old September 30th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Thanks a lot
Yaourth is offline   #56 Reply With Quote