Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Poor Wandering One

Old September 20th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Just putting together a Wizard and what do I see when I open my spell-book? I see Unwitting Ally, a zero level bard only spell, sitting there. This is doubly odd as enchantment is one of my forbidden schools. A minor bug but an annoying one. Looking further on I see "Saving Finale" appearing on the add to your spell book list. It is also a bard only spell so i fear there may be more about.

Otherwise, fun program
Poor Wandering One is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Brom1649

Old September 21st, 2010, 02:29 PM
I just purchased the new data package bundle. I also have the apg data package. When I try to use my builder it says "the following errors have occurred: Thing 'miniSnConst' (Minion) - Bootstrap thing rmSnkCon' does notexist" It then tries to enter recovery mode and it says the same thing again and does not load, it just sends me back to the selection screen. What can I do?
Brom1649 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 21st, 2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brom1649 View Post
I just purchased the new data package bundle. I also have the apg data package. When I try to use my builder it says "the following errors have occurred: Thing 'miniSnConst' (Minion) - Bootstrap thing rmSnkCon' does notexist" It then tries to enter recovery mode and it says the same thing again and does not load, it just sends me back to the selection screen. What can I do?
This error should have been fixed in the 4.6 update - make sure you don't have v4.5 (which should have only existed for a few hours on Saturday).
Mathias is online now   #23 Reply With Quote
Stormwarden

Old September 21st, 2010, 04:51 PM
Half fiend template - seems to be giving the creature all spelllike abilities on the generated PDF, regardless of HD.
Stormwarden is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
FCWesel

Old September 21st, 2010, 07:50 PM
With a MONK, we noticed that the final CMB value seems to calculate correctly, but the correct numbers, or not all of the numbers, are on the character sheet correctly.

For instance, the DEX modifier (instead of STR) applying to CMB does not show itself, nor does the BAB entry under CMB reflect what it should be. Monks get their monk level as a BAB for the purposes of CMB, but in the character example we have, a 8th level monk shows "+6" under the CMB BAB box.
FCWesel is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
mxcpotato

Old September 21st, 2010, 10:06 PM
The Monk archetype Ki Mystic is failing to calculate the Ki for a monk under 4th level.
Under the Tracked Resources subsection of the In Play tab, a 3rd lvl Ki Mystic Monk has a Ki pool that reads 0/0 when it should read 0/(1/2 monk level+wis mod). the other problem is as soon as you add a level and get a key pool it reads 0/4 which is full monk level+wis mod (using a blank character) instead of 1/2. thank you for offering great support on such a wonderful product.
mxcpotato is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Jim.DiGriz

Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:51 AM
"A spellcaster who lacks a high enough ability score to cast spells that would otherwise be his due still gets the slots but must fill them with spells of lower levels" (Core Rulebook, p.218).

Hero Lab doesn't seem to be applying this rule correctly. As a test, I leveled up the combat-oriented Druid I'm building for an upcoming campaign to 7th level. His 13 Wis is too low for him to cast 4th level spells, but instead of letting me fill the slot with a lower level spell, HL simply denies it to me entirely.
Jim.DiGriz is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Tuvadine

Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
For Inquisitors - When you make your own custom deity/ideal it doesn't let you select the chosen weapon of that deity to grant you the feat. Believe it did in the earlier version. I messed around with a few of base deities and they seem to give you the prof, at least the glaive, starknife, and rapier.

Disregard, found where you picked the weapon prof for the deity at.

Last edited by Tuvadine; September 22nd, 2010 at 01:36 PM.
Tuvadine is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
JMD031

Old September 23rd, 2010, 06:42 PM
Paladins who have the Warrior of the Holy Light Archetype do not gain an extra use of Lay on Hands as they are supposed to. Character is currently 6th level has a cha modifier of +3 and HL shows only 6 uses for Lay on Hands while it should be 7 due to Power of Light ability.
JMD031 is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 25th, 2010, 07:13 AM
How much longer do I need my hacked up condition to fix Monk Flurry BAB?

It has now been answered as an official FAQ on Paizo's site (as opposed to having been answered by J.B. on an Enworld thread?

http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pat...#v5748eaic9naz
risner is offline   #30 Reply With Quote