Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

View Poll Results: Which APG prestige classes would you like to see first (select any number)
Battle Herald 4 10.81%
Holy Vindicator 6 16.22%
Horizon Walker 2 5.41%
Master Chymist 5 13.51%
Master Spy 4 10.81%
Nature Warden 5 13.51%
Rage Prophet 2 5.41%
Stalwart Defender 7 18.92%
Add the Magic Items first 18 48.65%
Add the Hero Point rules first 13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:57 PM
(This is continued from this http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11152 thread - it turns out I can't post a poll unless it's in the first post)

I'm currently working on APG gear (and getting some older gear-related bugs fixed while doing so - like Masterwork circumstance bonuses (along with a corresponding penalty if you have no tools), 10 uses/healer's kit, correcting 3.5 text, etc.). Hopefully I'll be able to wrap that up for a release at the end of Friday the 3rd (otherwise Monday).

The next thing on my list is adventure path issues - I'm 3 issues and the Serpent's Skull Player's Guide behind on entering those, and I'd really like to catch up. That's 1 or 2 days.

I have 1-3 days of other work that we'd like to get done sooner, rather than later that I'll do after the adventure path issues.

Then come the prestige classes. 1-2 days each.

So, when I get to the prestige classes, which are people most interested in seeing? I'll try to prioritize the favorites, although I should be able to get them all done over a 2-3 week period, so this poll will probably only change the time you see the class you want by a week or so.
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:20 PM
For me, since we are all at lower level Prestige classes won't be an issue for awhile, So would like to see Magic Items and Hero Point Rules first.
Dragnmoon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:03 PM
I'm unsure if there as been any previous mention of how long it takes to get something done. I like seeing this - esp. since the official site says that we'll get some of the Companions out in Sept. in addition to the APG being finished. While ShadowChemosh and others have done many of these (including the Adventures Armory) - is it a matter of just copying what has already been done and making sure it's correct - or is it a complete re-code (a real question because I don't know these answers - is it and OGL/other thing or the way fans have been doing it works but isn't 'correct' in terms of HL as a purchased product).
So what I'd like to see is a loose weekly - this is what we have planned to come out from the APG and other sources. Or even a 'Hey we're working on adding this aspect next and it'll take 1 week and then we're looking at this aspect which will take another week' - keep that updated. I can then plan my characters around that - I'll take another level of Cavalier instead of attempting to get that APG PrC.

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old September 3rd, 2010, 08:13 AM
I'm more interested in the Vindicator as I think I'm going to head that way for my Paladin in Kingmaker

I also have a player Interested in the Master Chymist.
Exitilus is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Jhalad

Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:26 AM
Looks like Magic Items and Hero Points have the lead.
Jhalad is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 5th, 2010, 04:08 PM
You may want to sticky this
Dragnmoon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2010, 10:47 AM
As you've probably noticed, the Hero Point rules have been added - they took a bit less time to add than the magic items or the prestige classes will, and they were pretty popular, so I decided to cross them off my to-do list first.

I've decided to go with the vote count here for the remainder of the APG material - I'm currently working on magic items, and then I'll do the prestige classes in order of votes.
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2010, 04:57 PM
A change to that schedule - we've decided to fit the Magus class (from the Ultimate Magic playtest) in between the magic items and the prestige classes. I apologize to those of you interested in the prestige classes for delaying them. (it should only be a day or two worth of delay - the class doesn't look like it has anything out of the ordinary)
Mathias is offline   #8 Reply With Quote