Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mbaum

Old November 7th, 2010, 07:00 AM
If you create a magic wand by scrolling down the list until you find said wand and add it to your character the wand doesn’t show the edit symbol by it (hammer and wrench) in the magic tab, the item also show up in the in-play tab right away where you can make adjustments to charges there but they don’t affect resale value. If you create a custom wand the edit symbol appears in the magic tab and it doesn’t show up in the in play tab until equipped. It would also be nice if the in play tab was synced to the edit tool to automatically adjust cost of wand for how many charges are left.
PS. Hero Lab is awesome and thanks.
mbaum is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old November 7th, 2010, 12:30 PM
When Inputing in to Adventures Journal a new journal entry starts at the top of the list and list go from the newest to the oldest, when inputing into the Prestige Award journal a new entry starts at the bottom of the list and the list goes from the oldest to the newest.

That is annoying as all hell *Never mind that they where separated in the first place is annoying*, please have them both new entries start on the top of thier lists and go from the newest to the oldest.
Dragnmoon is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old November 7th, 2010, 06:50 PM
I noticed the record changing aspect of things as well - and am not a fan.
However, it is much clearer now that I get PA's - but I now have to basically type the entry in twice.
I would like the gold and PA to be shown. I enter 2 PA in the box and hit earn - and it is cleared out. Yes, it's there in a little grayed out area above the box - but like the XP button, I can tell very easily that it was modified.

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 7th, 2010, 10:05 PM
"Melee Touch Attack"(thingid.wTouchFine) is not tagged with "wCategory.Melee". Think it should as it is a melee type of attack.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Stormwarden

Old November 8th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Found a couple problems with the zombie template.

Weapon proficiency feats are being removed and shouldn't be.

All feats are being printed in the feats section of the statblock output, making it confusing.
Stormwarden is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
Tekkmage

Old November 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM
I beleive the multiattack feat is not properly being attributed to the secondary attacks on an Eidolon. The bonus feat is gained at summoner lv 10. It shows as a special ability but the secondary attacks are still -5 not -2.
Tekkmage is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
Tekkmage

Old November 8th, 2010, 07:51 PM
When adding reach to an Eidolon evolution attack it does not print out on the Char sheet.
Tekkmage is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Vrischika111

Old November 9th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Spark (lvl 0 spell) is noted "V,S" and it's "V or S" (which can be important for Arcane spell failure).
Vrischika111 is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
Ninja D

Old November 9th, 2010, 08:48 AM
I seem to be missing all archetype choices for Sorceror and Wizard with this new update. Ultimately I can't use Hero Lab right now as I play a Stormborn Sorceror and needed to recreate him in Hero Lab. Is there any way to either get those files or roll back to 4.9?

-Ninja D

Last edited by Ninja D; November 9th, 2010 at 08:55 AM.
Ninja D is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 9th, 2010, 08:56 AM
No Sorcerer or Wizard archetypes were in the APG, so there normally won't be any Sorcerer or Wizard archetypes to be found. Had you added some of your own that are now missing?
Mathias is online now   #80 Reply With Quote