Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Insaniac99

Old October 10th, 2013, 10:28 PM
I am so glad that Hero lab is going to have a data file out for 5th edition and I have two feature requests that I really hope are put into the datafile. Both of these would be optional rules that are very common house rules and I think they would be relatively easy to program (I have not created datafiles; however I am a software engineer, and from what I've seen I don't think my requests would be hard at all to implement) so without further ado, here are my requests.
  1. Have an option to allow Initiation and submersion at character creation. This is pretty simple, just allow a player to purchase initiation or submersion for their mages and technomancers during the original character creation.
  2. Allow characters to purchase their priorities. This is a standard house rule, where you give a player 10 priority points, and then they buy their priority levels with those points, Level E would be 0, D = 1, C = 2, B = 3, and A = 4. as long as they use only ten points, they can buy whatever levels however they want. You can then facilitate further house rules by allowing the user to adjust the number of points they have to buy so higher level runners would have more points and lower level would have less.

Thank you for reading this, I have been a long-time user of Hero lab and I can't wait to be able to purchase the datafile for Shadowrun Fifth Edition
Insaniac99 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote