Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kendall-DM
Spy

Old April 25th, 2012, 01:12 PM
... is that as I work my way through rules and monsters in the MM, I'm learning more and more how many mistakes there are (without errata to fix it) and I'm just having to wing it on a few things. I've even gone so far as to look back at the 2nd Ed Monstrous Compendium, which was quite thorough. Still, the errors are just astounding that they have never been caught. I'm finding alot of those errors have even moved along to the PF game, and still haven't been caught. HeroLab shows the mistakes quite plainly when you start entering in data and verifying things. Almost done with MM, still have a few other books to enter though, but those won't be a problem, since I'm using only a select number of creatures from them (i.e. discard the silly, absurd, over/under-powered, no niche creatures).

That said, there would have been no way I would have caught these things without HeroLab. What an amazing product.
Kendall-DM is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 25th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the kind words - glad we're helping, Kendall!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 25th, 2012, 05:53 PM
^_^ I'll admit that I had the same experience with Mutants and Masterminds, entering in some of the extra books.
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote