Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Frodie

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:06 AM
Just released today are the new Modern Path 2.0 rules. We believe this is a major improvement of the previous rules. The new rules are now more in line with the Pathfinder Core rules than D20 Modern.

This is a free updated download for those who previously purchase the original rules.

We also want to thank Lone Wolf for incorporating the dataset in to the automatic updates.

Please let me know what bugs you find in the data set.

Known issues:

Hero Points - it is a separate tracker at the moment. Once it is fully implemented we will convert it over.

Traits – Academic, Blue Collar, Builder, and Creative will not add the class skill, working on it, (for some time now, lol)
Frodie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:06 AM
This is good news. I have downloaded the original user file you set up a while ago. But your post brings up two questions. When you say that it is set up with LW for to do it automatically what exactly does this mean? Is this a new data set for sale or is there a check box in configure hero that I am missing? Second, you make it sound like there is a published PFRPG version of Modern. Is that the case and where can I find it?

The first version you did was helpful in setting up a few one shot games we ran in the past and I look forward to seeing what was added or changed.

EDIT - OK I clicked the link in your sig and see where you have a PDF of it over at Drivethru RPG. Is there a print version available and is it available over at Paizo? (I like having a copy of my PDF's all in one place and Paizo has the VAST majority of my PDF's) Still a little confused on the Lone Wolf support portion of your post... but I am slow at time... LOL

Last edited by Thazar; August 2nd, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
Thazar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:13 AM
OK, I found where it is an auto update with Hero Lab.
Thazar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:34 AM
"Second, you make it sound like there is a published PFRPG version of Modern. Is that the case and where can I find it?"

It is called "The Modern Path - Heroes of the Modern World 2.0"

The print and pdf is through Drivethru RPG, (print is at the printers to make sure it is ok).

Pazio is just pdf at the moment.

The free dataset is now in the Hero lab auto update. You will have to check it off in the configure hero box.

Let us know what bugs are out there and I will try to fix them.

Last edited by Frodie; August 2nd, 2011 at 11:37 AM.
Frodie is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Shadowsig

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Just a quick question, how do you add archetypes?
Shadowsig is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Make sure it is checked in the configure hero box, and then it will show up under levels.
Frodie is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
For just here: The pdf is on sale for $3.99 to everyone else, but if you use this link you get it for $2.99 for the next month.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=91058{1}1{2}18&discou nt=41048

BTW - I hope it is ok to put the discount link here. If not just let me know.

Last edited by Frodie; August 3rd, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
Frodie is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
The space in the word discount needs to be removed for the link to work correctly it appears. I was able to get it to work that way anyhow. THANKS!
Thazar is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
That is weird, when I went to edit it, the space moved, but when I posted the edit, it moved back. IDK, lol Well as long as you got it to work!
Frodie is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Just playing around with how you have it set up so far and it looks good overall. I have all the options in Configure Hero unchecked except for Modern Path, Hero Points, and Archetypes. (Other checked stuff is for print out choices only.) This is off a clean install (game system copy) so the only user file is the one via the update.

Like I said it looks good so far but I do have one issue. Not sure if it is causing a bug or not but I get the below error when I select an ability for the Hero Points.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hero Point Error.jpg (186.9 KB, 32 views)
Thazar is offline   #10 Reply With Quote