Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ehrim

Old November 25th, 2017, 03:16 PM
I certainly hope you don't speak for the company with your needless coarse language.

As far as this being an issue that started 'in the most recent update' - I submitted a similar 'bug report' via email in July and unless I'm reading this wrong this thread was started nearly a year ago. The release date for the source material is a matter of record, so I'll let that stand.

Also - I haven't insulted anyone. I simply want to know if I should take my gaming dollars elsewhere.

Finally - you most likely meant 'aspersions', not 'aspirations' in your first sentence.
Ehrim is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 25th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrim View Post
I certainly hope you don't speak for the company with your needless coarse language.

As far as this being an issue that started 'in the most recent update' - I submitted a similar 'bug report' via email in July and unless I'm reading this wrong this thread was started nearly a year ago. The release date for the source material is a matter of record, so I'll let that stand.

Also - I haven't insulted anyone. I simply want to know if I should take my gaming dollars elsewhere.

Finally - you most likely meant 'aspersions', not 'aspirations' in your first sentence.
No one that has responded to you is an employee of LW. They are community members that pay for HL just like you do.

The issue is going to get fixed very soon. Its a VERY VERY minor issue in the list of issues and future to-do lists. Its also an issue that is super easy to work around hence the reason its been listed as a low priority.

For small companies that do not have the resources of EverNote or Microsoft they must do this thing called prioritizing the issues. It means if an issue has a work around and only affects a small number of people it will be listed as a LOW priority issue. Ones that affect many people or have NO work around are fixed first.

If you purchased HL in the last 60 days you are free to ask for your money back. If you decide to never spend money on LW stuff again that is of course your god given right to do that. But small issues are always going to take a long time (yes this often means years) to be fixed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; November 26th, 2017 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Removed a sentance that was insulting.....
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Ehrim

Old November 25th, 2017, 06:02 PM
I bought Hero Lab in 2011 so I doubt I will receive a refund. I posted a single, simple question to this forum and it certainly wasn't screaming. (I can't say the same about the responses I have received). I don't have Facebook at all, so I'm not sure how that is relevant.

I will still question after *years* why the warpriest isn't properly supported (the feats aren't awarded correctly, the weapon training feature doesn't seem to be properly allocated for the arsenal chaplain archetype as another example).
Ehrim is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old November 26th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrim View Post
Yes, you are insulting, take your dollar elsewhere, trust me you won't be missed
ErinRigh is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old November 26th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
Yes, you are insulting, take your dollar elsewhere, trust me you won't be missed
With due respect, if you're not an LWD staffer or spokesman, you probably shouldn't be engaging in customer relations (in this case shooing one away and telling them they won't be missed).
EightBitz is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old November 27th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
With due respect, if you're not an LWD staffer or spokesman, you probably shouldn't be engaging in customer relations (in this case shooing one away and telling them they won't be missed).
"Probably" -> "Definitely"

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old November 27th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
"Probably" -> "Definitely"
I was having one of my rare moments where I was actually trying to be polite. :-p
EightBitz is offline   #17 Reply With Quote