Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Killchrono

Old March 8th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Hi, first time poster and relative noob to the editor, so apologies if this is a basic question that I missed in the tutorials.

I'm trying to do an entry for the Pathfinder Beguiler conversion. It has a Guilds system that's equivalent to class options like the sorcerer bloodlines and wizard schools. I know that to enter the individual guilds I have to go to the custom ability tab and enter them in. However, I notice with things such as sorcerer bloodlines they attribute them to bloodlines in the class tab using the Special Ability Category.

I have entered 'Guild' as the custom ability in the beguiler's entry in the class tab. However, Beguiler Guilds aren't showing up in the Special Ability Category in the custom ability tab. I notice the other special abilities have the prefix abCategory, but I can't seem to find where to make they are sorted.

Where should I go to make guilds appear in the Special Ability Category entry?
Killchrono is offline   #1 Reply With Quote