Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

mastratton

Old August 16th, 2014, 08:11 PM
My main character (a cleric), should be able to channel 8 times per day:

Base Class ability is 3 times per day plus charisma modifier.
Charisma 16 (with a magic item) so that is +3

So, before any feats, he should be able to channel positive energy six times per day. I have taken the Extra Channel feat, so that gives time 2 additional times per day for a total of 8 times per day.

Yet, since the update the other day, it still only shows as +6. I copied the character, advanced him to 9th level (he is actually 8th, but I just did this for a test), and gave him another Extra Channel (for an additional two times). HL still only shows that he is able to channel a total of 6 times per day.

It appears to me that the Extra Channel Feat is not working.
mastratton is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kaintheseeker

Old August 16th, 2014, 10:04 PM
My witch, who has three extra hexes was flagged as having 2 too many hexes and I noticed you can't get multiples of 'extra' feats anymore for Arcane reservoir, inspiration. Anyone else noticing bugs like that?

I delete the old extra hex feats to put In the new version and they don't even show up for picking any more.
kaintheseeker is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lamontius

Old August 16th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Same, kaintheseeker. I can't pick the 'Extra Hex' feat more than once, no matter how I build. Looks like it got altered to pick off of Shaman or Witch, but now isn't choosable more than once.
Lamontius is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Hoot

Old August 17th, 2014, 02:30 AM
I have the same issue on my witch as Kaintheseeker.
Sent in a bug report yesterday and got a reply saying that they are aware of the problem and working on a solution.
So probably a minor glitch in the latest update
Hoot is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mastratton

Old August 17th, 2014, 09:18 AM
I spoke with Mathias at the Hero Lab booth at Gen Con who explained the change that was made and that the feat was indeed working, just differently.

Thanks!
mastratton is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Korav

Old August 17th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Can you explain how it is working differently?

I also noticed what Kainthseeker mentions as well as I tried to get Extra Investigator Talents multiple times and was unable to do it, couldn't see a way to add these.
Korav is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old August 17th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Extra Investigator Talent seems to be working just fine for me, I take the feat and I have an extra selection of a talent on the Investigator tab
AndrewD2 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
kaintheseeker

Old August 17th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewD2 View Post
Extra Investigator Talent seems to be working just fine for me, I take the feat and I have an extra selection of a talent on the Investigator tab
And when you get a SECOND Extra Investigator Talent? Which is legal. It's, from what I found, not the first 'Extra' feats, it's the rest of them that aren't there.
kaintheseeker is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old August 17th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Ah yes, I see, it was accidentally set to Add Once instead of No for uniqueness. Has someone filed a bug report yet?
AndrewD2 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
kaintheseeker

Old August 17th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Been busy all weekend working with my PFS lodge.. fixing stuff and helping folks covert their PCs over. Discovered a bundle.. like Amateur Gunslinger is no longer legal according the hero lab.

I'll do up a list of things I've found this weekend tomorrow or Tuesday after class.
kaintheseeker is offline   #10 Reply With Quote