Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Portilis

Old January 12th, 2015, 03:23 AM
So, a couple of thoughts came up over the last couple of days that would be nice to see.

1) Would it be possible to get a "Stack All Like This" option alongside the "Stack with next Above"/"Stack with next Below" on the equipment tabs? This would be extremely useful when making loot files from groups of monsters, as it can take some time to stack everything up at the moment. Similarly, a "Stack All Similar Objects" would be good.

2) Touch & Flat-footed. Would it be possible to get a listing that shows AC when both apply (so a touch attack whilst flat-footed)? Alternatively, would it be possible to change the Flat-footed condition so that it changes core AC and touch AC when selected rather than just highlighting the flat-footed AC?

I could probably script the latter method for the Flat-Footed, but a separate listing would be a better option.

3) Would it be possible to add an option to apply a specific set of hero configuration settings (and/or the default) to all characters in a portfolio? Following Shadow's example, I rebuilt my group's .hl pack to provide a better setup for source display this weekend, and it took quite a long time applying it to portfolios of npcs for games when I had to do each character/npc/monster individually.
Portilis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote