Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 11th, 2010, 04:49 PM
The problem with getting V3.6 out the door right now is that we're two weeks out from a major tradeshow and we've got all the prep work for that show needing to get done. Since we slipped V3.6 into this week, we've got lots of things that can't be deferred that must be done (for the show) and the remaining V3.6 work is being juggled in as best we can. Colen's down to working on the last big thing on his plate for V3.6 and it's mostly finished. I've got a couple days of work left, plus about a day's worth of data file work that needs to get done. So I'm the gating factor right now and I'm pushing to get it all finished by end of Saturday. <fingers crossed>

When we release V3.6, lots of stuff will be released at the same time, including the Call of Cthulhu game system and the playtest classes for Pathfinder. I believe 5 of the classes are complete right now, plus a detailed tutorial on how to add complex classes of your own. If the 6th class (Summoner) isn't finished in time for the V3.6 release, we'll include it next week in a follow-on update.
rob is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
huntercc

Old March 11th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Take all the time you need - can't rush perfection, right?
huntercc is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Basilforth

Send a message via Yahoo to Basilforth

Old March 11th, 2010, 05:46 PM
agree, take your time......

we are willing to wait a few extra days for perfection.....
Basilforth is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
FifthWanderer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 11th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Take the time and get it right I say.
FifthWanderer is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Mindcloud

Old March 13th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Take your time to get it right. But damn the wait is killing me!!!!!!
Mindcloud is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 14th, 2010, 06:59 PM
We're code complete as of a few minutes ago (Sunday evening). Now we're testing everything to make sure we didn't mess anything up. Assuming we don't find any nasty bugs during testing, we ought to have V3.6 out on Monday. <fingers crossed>

Thanks for your patience!! :-)
rob is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
lordrodd

Old March 14th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Me Happy!!
lordrodd is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
stormraven

Old March 15th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Sorry you had to sacrifice your weekend, Rob. But THANK YOU to you and your team for cranking on this even though you have a trade-show coming up. It is much appreciated. By way of thanks, I'll be buying sight-unseen whatever updates you guys offer for Pathfinder HL - so put me down in the 'buy' column for the Bestiary, APG, etc. I like your products and respect your work ethic.
stormraven is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Mindcloud

Old March 15th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormraven View Post
sorry you had to sacrifice your weekend, rob. But thank you to you and your team for cranking on this even though you have a trade-show coming up. It is much appreciated. By way of thanks, i'll be buying sight-unseen whatever updates you guys offer for pathfinder hl - so put me down in the 'buy' column for the bestiary, apg, etc. I like your products and respect your work ethic.

ditto!
Mindcloud is offline   #39 Reply With Quote