Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Burj

Old March 13th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Is there a module paid for or free that adds Norse/Viking content into hero labs
all the deities & classes etc ? I am wanting to spend some time creating a character for a future game

if there are any can someone one tell me which ones where & how etc ?
Burj is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old March 13th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Historically accurate? No, not that I know of.

Viking-like? There may be some options.
Paizo has content spread over various books. Lands of the Linnorm Kings is a Viking-like setting book. People of the North and Paths of Prestige.

Some of the Midgard materials use Viking lore. The Campaign Setting (which currently has a Kickstarter going for a revised edition) has some content.

Frog God Games had a "Northlands Saga" set of content. But their content is not supported and is being broken at the moment by changes in HeroLab. At the moment, there's nobody to fix those.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Burj

Old March 13th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Wondering how I should concern myself when it comes to viking deities how would you play someone who worships multiple gods i.e multi faith how would I translate that over to Pathfinder what rules or guidelines should I follow
Burj is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 13th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Well, IIRC one of the books, Faiths and Philosophies talks about worshipping pantheons as a whole. Maybe check that out? How to RP your character isn't really something HL tries to weigh in on.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote