Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
NOMster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 20

Old March 19th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Looks like a couple of bugs. I'll add these to the bug list.
no worries, i went into the adjustment tab and manually added the permanent adjustments and it took it.
NOMster is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
NOMster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 20

Old March 19th, 2019, 09:26 AM
Also, i just want to say, I've tried every other character builder/sheet out there and this is by far the easiest to work with, customize, and use. adding custom weapons/feats/variants...it's all gravy.

thank you guys for this.
NOMster is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,722

Old March 20th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMster View Post
no worries, i went into the adjustment tab and manually added the permanent adjustments and it took it.
Glad you found a workaround. I discovered that all of the feats that look for Shifter traits weren't working. I have resolved this issue. I'll look into the Extra Shifter Trait next. Thanks for the reports!
Sendric is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
NOMster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 20

Old March 21st, 2019, 06:16 PM
awesome. is anyone working on any sorcerer variants? i was trying to add drakken familiar but I'm not having any luck.
NOMster is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,722

Old March 22nd, 2019, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMster View Post
awesome. is anyone working on any sorcerer variants? i was trying to add drakken familiar but I'm not having any luck.
Don't know of anyone. Which source is that from? I'll add it to the request list.
Sendric is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
NOMster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 20

Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Don't know of anyone. Which source is that from? I'll add it to the request list.
Dragon Magic pg12
NOMster is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
NOMster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 20

Old April 4th, 2019, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Glad you found a workaround. I discovered that all of the feats that look for Shifter traits weren't working. I have resolved this issue. I'll look into the Extra Shifter Trait next. Thanks for the reports!

There is a flaw with my workaround that i just noticed. it basically adds the bonuses from the shifter traits all the time instead of only when the box is ticked under "in play". I tried the newest update and tried to remove the adjustments, but it still acts the same as before with not giving me an extra shifter triat option and not recognizing that i have razorclaw chosen when i try to take "Great Rend".
NOMster is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,722

Old April 4th, 2019, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMster View Post
There is a flaw with my workaround that i just noticed. it basically adds the bonuses from the shifter traits all the time instead of only when the box is ticked under "in play". I tried the newest update and tried to remove the adjustments, but it still acts the same as before with not giving me an extra shifter triat option and not recognizing that i have razorclaw chosen when i try to take "Great Rend".
i haven't released the fix yet. Try the attached file. Pretty sure it will compile with the current version of the community set.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Eberron - Campaign Setting.zip (117.4 KB, 2 views)
Sendric is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
NOMster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 20

Old April 4th, 2019, 04:00 PM
Nice. I'll give it a try shortly.
NOMster is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
NOMster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 20

Old April 11th, 2019, 02:14 AM
Doesn't seem any different, but you've done a lot and this is a real specific thing so I'm not worried about it. I can make most of it work enough to use.
NOMster is offline   #20 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.