Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old August 8th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
Ran into kind of an odd glitch that seems to be the result of a combination of things

Firstly the character in question is using Traditional Magic as his casting style, so he has to assign spell points to sphere.

One of those Spheres is the Life Sphere and so far no problem

however when I take the talent Fount of Life the tracked resources section of the In-Play tab no longer recognizes that I have points assigned to the life sphere. It just reads 0/0 even though I have 7 spoints assigned to it.
Odd. It looks like the tracker for Life spell points is instead adding to the Fount of Life HP pool. I'll make sure to fix that in the next update.
TheIronGolem is offline   #121 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 10th, 2016, 05:32 AM
I've converted a certain evil cleric of Norgorber to spheres of power and despite clearly being negative energy channeling, he gains access to the life sphere instead of the death sphere. The class feature is called necromantic focus I believe.
chaoscowboy is offline   #122 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 10th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscowboy View Post
I've converted a certain evil cleric of Norgorber to spheres of power and despite clearly being negative energy channeling, he gains access to the life sphere instead of the death sphere. The class feature is called necromantic focus I believe.
Reproduced. You should be able to fix this by temporarily removing your deity and changing your alignment to Neutral, then you should be able to pick Positive/Cure or Negative/Inflict which in turn will set your Life/Death choice. I'll try to make this smarter in the next update so that it auto-detects this instead of relying on a selector that may be hidden.
TheIronGolem is offline   #123 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 10th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Another bug I found this may have already been posted. It seems that bonus spell points from your casting tradition do not factor in to the validation for prepared spell points. So I clearly have 7sp, but if I prepare more than 5 sp in spheres it gives an error.
chaoscowboy is offline   #124 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 10th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscowboy View Post
Another bug I found this may have already been posted. It seems that bonus spell points from your casting tradition do not factor in to the validation for prepared spell points. So I clearly have 7sp, but if I prepare more than 5 sp in spheres it gives an error.
EldritchWeaver, I think this guy's after your crown...
TheIronGolem is offline   #125 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 10th, 2016, 01:19 PM
What can I say, I'm running Reign of Winter as a spheres of power and path of war game, so I've been converting a lot of NPCs in preparation (thank god for the fan-made encounter library though, makes it easy). To that end I stumble across some bugs and figure why not list em.
chaoscowboy is offline   #126 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old August 11th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
EldritchWeaver, I think this guy's after your crown...
I've erected mountains from the corpses of slain bugs, and all I see is a measly hill!

But seriously, I don't mind other people finding bugs. Less work for me!
EldritchWeaver is offline   #127 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 11th, 2016, 09:17 AM
New Bug: For the expanded options bit, not all the witch patrons are working with the magical talents. I chose vengeance for example and couldn't select anything, despite the book saying that gives me extra destruction.
chaoscowboy is offline   #128 Reply With Quote
Elicoor

Old August 11th, 2016, 11:57 AM
I just installed the Spheres of Power and then I installed the Expanded Options.
Since I installed the Expanded Options, this is the what I get every time I open Hero Lab....

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4325) - Thing 'rcSoPSymLt' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4340) - Thing 'mSoPSymArL' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4355) - Thing 'mSoPSymArM' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4370) - Thing 'mSoPSymArH' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4378) - Thing 'rcSoPSymHv' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4386) - Thing 'rcSoPSymMd' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4398) - Thing 'sopATSyPnc' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4407) - Thing 'sopATSyArm' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4417) - Thing 'sopATSyPrT' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4422) - Thing 'sopATSyTlS' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4430) - Thing 'sopATSyStn' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4438) - Thing 'sopATSyLeg' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4457) - Thing 'sopATSyHd' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4464) - Thing 'sopATSyAnM' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4483) - Thing 'sopATSySpd' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4502) - Thing 'sopATSyScn' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4508) - Thing 'sopATSyHoo' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4526) - Thing 'sopATSyDrk' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4533) - Thing 'sopATSyLLV' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4538) - Thing 'sopATSyClw' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4557) - Thing 'sopATSyBit' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4574) - Thing 'sopATSyAmp' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4583) - Thing 'sopATSySwm' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4596) - Thing 'sopATSyBlW' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4602) - Thing 'sopATSyTln' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4623) - Thing 'sopATSyWng' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4639) - Thing 'sopATSyWAt' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4650) - Thing 'sopATSyLun' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4657) - Thing 'sopATSyLpA' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4664) - Thing 'sopATSyPou' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4670) - Thing 'sopATSyTrm' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4678) - Thing 'sopATSyTrp' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4683) - Thing 'sopATSyFer' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4689) - Thing 'sopATSySWA' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4695) - Thing 'sopATSyRnd' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4705) - Thing 'sopATSyBrW' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4742) - Thing 'sopATSyIBW' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4754) - Thing 'sopATSyERE' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4760) - Thing 'sopATSyERF' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4766) - Thing 'sopATSyERC' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4772) - Thing 'sopATSyERA' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4778) - Thing 'sopATSyRkC' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4784) - Thing 'sopATSyRkT' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4793) - Thing 'sopATSyGor' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4811) - Thing 'sopATSyNAr' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 4820) - Thing 'sopATSySzC' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 5039) - Thing 'sopATSySlm' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 5050) - Thing 'sopATSyBur' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 5063) - Thing 'sopATSyTrS' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPowerExpOpt.user (line 5071) - Thing 'sopATSyTen' (dynamic tag) - Tag 'SymbArmor' not defined

Now I cannot use Spheres of Power at all....
Elicoor is offline   #129 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 11th, 2016, 12:07 PM
That tag error suggests to me that your core SoP file isn't up to date. If you haven't already, check out the readme file from the main SoP package and follow the instructions on how to set up the update URL. Then you can update to the latest version (which is 1.9 as of this writing), and that ought to take care of it for you.
TheIronGolem is offline   #130 Reply With Quote