Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

urklore

Old September 15th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Has there been any new developments on how we can implement the Flexible Wizard Feat in Hero Labs?

'When you prepare your spells each day, you can choose to keep a number of spell slots equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum 1) flexibly prepared. Instead of preparing a single spell within each of these slots, you can partially prepare two spells. Anytime after you prepare these flexible slots, you can spend a full-round action to finalize one slot, choosing one of the two spells to be finished and fully prepared in that slot.'
urklore is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 15th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Afraid not. That's one of those things which would require a solid week of our time for a relatively small benefit. It's not that they never happen, I just spent a week changing how attack bonuses are calculated so that I could get Furious Focus to work, but such things are low priority.

Actually, I'm reminded of something which might work relatively well for less effort. Let me look into that and get back to you.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 15th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Alright, I was able to repurpose something I built for the alchemist's Combine Extracts ability. As of next release there should be a Flexible Wizardry option (shown as a metamagic power) when building a custom/metamagic spell, which you can use to memorize the two spells together. It's not ideal, but it works well enough, I think.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
urklore

Old September 22nd, 2016, 07:26 AM
Thank you so much! I know I asked for this a few months ago and appreciate the work you've done. Any option to make it easy to depict in Hero Lab and game play is a plus!

Thanks again.
urklore is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jrcchicago

Old September 26th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
[....] I just spent a week changing how attack bonuses are calculated so that I could get Furious Focus to work ...
!!! That's great news!
jrcchicago is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 26th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcchicago View Post
!!! That's great news!
I'm happy you're happy.

* goes back to hammering on equipment sets affected by this change *
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote