Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

gauldin

Old November 17th, 2013, 07:19 AM
I want to give a cleric in my adventure something like the equivalent of the sorcerer's Celestial Bloodline (she doesn't know it, but she's actually an angel cast into mortal form). I've created a new Custom Ability called "Celestial Blessing" that gets assigned to her like a cleric Domain, and which gives her the Special Abilities and Bonus Feats of Celestial Bloodline, but no special spells. So far, so good.

However, because I don't want the player to know about her origin ahead of time, I'd like to keep each of the future benefits of the Celestial Blessing a secret until she reaches the level where they kick in. Unfortunately, when you mouse over the Help button next to Celestial Blessing in Hero Lab, it displays all the future abilities and what level they come at. This appears to be created by concatenating all of the Descriptive Text from the various Class Special Abilities associated with the Domain/Bloodline.

Is there an easy way to get this to only display the text for the Special Abilities that are currently active based on the character's level? I know I could brute force it by just manually adding the abilities as she reaches the appropriate level (and sending the player a new .user file), but I'd prefer to be more "elegant".

Thanks in advance!
gauldin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote