Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Tricky110974

Old January 2nd, 2021, 05:12 AM
I have associated my HLC License and I can see the option to buy the HLO Migrate Game (and can see all my past data packages). But it says that I don't have a HLO product license. I haven't purchased anything for HLO so far (have been waiting for PF1 migration).

I have imported a portfolio (Witch 7/Archmage 2) and it all seems to be working (at first glance). Does this mean that I can create characters in HLC and then import them (and so not need to buy the migratation or service level)?

What am I missing? Do I need to buy a Service Level as well as the HLO Migrate Game?

I was hoping to just migrate my purchased content and then buy a service level later as we not playing PF1 at the moment.
Tricky110974 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 2nd, 2021, 05:19 AM
I think that you do actually have to buy a service level in order to migrate your PF1 content. That's what it looks like to me, though I'm not a LoneWolf staff person and could be wrong.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #2 Reply With Quote